Early start

Y/N's POV:
"Say aah" I tell the stubborn little toddler who is refusing to let me check the back of their throat. The little boy shakes his head no and I come up with an idea "mummy, can I quickly check to make sure you're not poorly?" I ask as I show her my stethoscope and she nods her head.

Mum plays a long and I gasp after a few seconds "well look at that, your mummy's all better" I say to the little one and he looks at his mum to make sure. "You hear that honey, mummy's all better" she says in a funny way, making her little boy giggle.

"Can I check the back of your throat now, so we can make you better?" I ask and he finally stops being grumpy and lets me have a look "good boy" I say as I check and I see that his tonsils are quite inflamed "from the looks of it, he needs to have his tonsils removed, but I will give you some medicine to give him whilst your on the waiting list" I explain to mum.

"Thank you, it's just horrible listening to his awful breathing in the night, I get so worried" she tells me and I give her a smile "hopefully this will help and if there are any other problems, just come back and I will see what I can do" I say to her and she thanks me whilst taking the paper.

"Say bye to the lovely doctor honey" his mum said and they both give me a wave before leaving my office "gosh that little monkey" I laugh and I write up the notes on his report.

After a few minutes, I hear a knock on my door "come in" I gently say and that's when my door opens to a very smiley Hobi "hey sweetheart, how's your morning been?" he asks whilst he closes my door, before he comes and gives me a small hug.

"I'm tired" I simply say and he chuckles "what about you, how was yours?" I ask back and he smiles "I actually don't start for another hour, I just came in to see my favourite girl" he tells me and I chuckle "oh and who's that?" I ask without looking at him and he whines "don't start, you know it's you" he tells me and I giggle. "Jin's looking for you by the way" he adds.

It's been 2 months since I started in the hospital and I have become really close with the guys. I do have other friends, but I alway hang out with the guys. Jin has taken it upon himself to look after me because of my age and it's the cutest thing ever. All the guys look after me, but it's mainly Jin as he is the oldest.

"Well we can't let Jin look for long, you know how he gets" I say and Hobi laughs before we both walk out the room and go on the hunt for the lovely Jin.

Whilst the both of us are walking in the Paediatric ward, we both hear my name getting shouted "y/n, there you are" they shout and when I turn around, I am welcomed to a very smiley Jin "hello" I say as I slowly waddle over and he gives me a hug.

"Why were you looking for me?" I ask him and he pouts "can't I look for my baby girl" he says and I just roll my eyes. Jin has a few nicknames for me, but his main ones are baby, baby girl, gorgeous or sweetheart.

"Don't you roll them eyes at me, I'm older than you" he says and I try to walk back to Hobi, but Jin tightens his hold on me. "Seokjin, don't crush y/n, we need her for the next patient" I hear a familiar deep voice say from behind me and when I look, I see Namjoon walking over with his amazing dimple smile.

"Hello you" he says as he takes me out of Jin's grip and gives me a hug "when were you meant to get off work?" he asks me and I check my phone "in 2 hours" I say as I rest my head on his chest whilst yawning "did you eat last night y/n?" Jin asks and I nod my head "I've been drinking coffee all night" I tell them.

"That's not a good thing y/n" Yoongi says from behind Namjoon and I nod my head "I know, but it got me through the night" I explain and Namjoon holds me tighter.

"Hey guys" I hear Jin say and when I look, I see my best friend Tae and the others "y/n" Tae says with a big grin and I get out of Namjoon's hold to give Tae a hug "how was your night?" he asks me and I look at him with tired eyes "does my face not give it away?" I ask and he chuckles.