I stare at him wearing his normal pants and a white long sleeve polo. The first three buttons are unbuttoned showing his chest. He looks so damn hot!

Sam: Ang gwapo mo talaga, Sandro Marcos.

He closed his eyes and laughed. Parang batang kinikilig.

Sandro: And you are so gorgeous, Samantha Cruz-Marcos.

Sam: Bola! Hmmmm!

I pinched his pointed nose and gave him another kiss.

Sam: Saan tayo pupunta?

Sandro: Uhmm. Wala dito lang.

Sam: Dito? Why do we need to get dressed? What's that loud noise coming from the outside?

Sandro: You'll see.

He put a blindfold on me and guided me to walk outside the room. I can hear the music getting louder then it stopped when he's about to remove the cover on my eyes.

Friends: Surprise!!!!!!!!

Sam: Oh my gahd!

I exclaimed as I was surprised with what I saw. The music continues and so does the party too. Simon and Vinny are here with their friends. Then I saw Javi and Sue. Cong Bryan, Aniela and Hori are also here with their partners too.

Sam: Oh gahd! How did you-?

Sandro: Surprise, Love. If we can't go to the bar then yung bar nalang yung dinala ko dito.

I still can't believe it. The pool area really looks like a bar by the pool. There were servers and there was a front bar too. Disco lights are everywhere. Then I saw someone playing the music, there's a DJ too!

Sandro: You like it?

Sam: I love it!

Sandro: Were so partying tonight!

Sandro pull me closer to him and kissed me. The server approached us and gave us a glass of beer and wine.

Sam: How did you managed to invite them all at once in just a short period of time?

Sandro: They were just around the area, Love. They were on vacation too.

Sam: R-really? How about your brothers?

Sandro: You know that they are one call away right?

I just nodded. We start dancing and grooving with the music. Sandro bring me with him as he talks with his friends.

Aniela: Why don't you play a song for us dude.

Hori: Oo nga! Sample! Sample!

Sandro just shook his head. We made a toast together with his friends and drink the glass of alcohol at once. All bottoms up!

Sam: Go, Love. Play a song for us.

Sandro: Stay in the crowd, okay? Don't you dare leave. I want to see you around.

Sam: Of course! And let me have your phone please?

Sandro: Sure thing. Here.

He went to the side bar and take over the music. I started recording him as I took a sip of my wine.

The crowd is enjoying it. It really feels like na nasa bar ako but we were just inside the villa.

Damn I feel hot! But the DJ slash Congressman slash my Husband is way way more hotter!

After one song, I ended the recording and hold his phone. I saw him talk with his other friends then someone tapped me from the back.

Simon: Hi Sammy! Congratulations!

Sam: Oh my gahd! Simon!!!!

I gave him a big hug.

Sam: You're here!

Simon: Yep, Sandro invited us here. Congrats by the way.

Sam: Oh you knew?

Simon: I saw the rings on your finger. Welcome to the family! You are now an official Marcos!

Sam: Si! Shhhh! This is a big secret!

Simon: Haha! I know! Vinny and I are waiting for our nieces and nephews!

Sam: Oh come on! Isn't it too early for that? Maybe your kuya will enjoy muna our moment together as husband and wife. We have Athena remember?l

Simon: Yeah, but she's a teeny already!

We were talking but like shouting to each other because of the loud music.

Vinny: Sam! Long time no see!

Sam: OMG! Vinny! I missed you!

Vinny: I miss you too! You're glowing Sam!

Sam: Psh! Bola!

Vinny: Hey! Hindi ah!

Sam: Alright, alright! Enjoy the night! I'll look for Sandro!

Vinny: See you around!

Simon: Go ahead Sam! Enjoy!

It was only us here in the villa but it feels like there's too many people. Maybe because of the lights? Or Am I drunk already?

I went to the front bar and ordered a glass of tequila then it leads one to another. I was drinking the last shot when I felt a warm touch on my back. I turned around and saw the handsome face of my husband.

Sandro: Getting drunk alone?

Sam: Uhmm. Nope! Come and join me, Love.

Sandro: Sure!

Everyone's enjoying the night. Sandro and I had a few shots already. I feel drunk. I stood up and he assisted me.

Sandro: Where are you going?

Sam: Uhmm. I need to take a shower, I feel hot.

Sandro: You know what's hotter?

Sam: Hmm?

I stare at him and raised my eyebrows waiting for his answer. He lean closer to me and whispered:

Sandro: You, in bed.

I grabbed his polo and started kissing him. He cupped my face and kissed me back.

Sandro: Come with me.

Sam: Where to?

He held my hand and guided me through our bedroom.

Sandro: Universe.

.............. to be continued