Jungkook started eating while looking at Taehyung.

Luna: master let's finish breaky quickly.... Your momma is gonna come back today right? Let me shower -

Jungkook rolled his eyes

Jungkook: I dwont want her

Luna ( widen her eyes ): don't say like master, she's your momma

Jungkook shooked his head and again pecked on Taehyung's lips.

Luna has noticed this, Jungkook always pecks on Taehyung's lips. It's like a habit now.

After breakfast Luna took Taehyung and Jungkook towards washroom and removed their clothes.

She has to bath of the kids together because Jungkook don't do anything without Taehyung's presence.

She first carefully washed her sons body and dressed him and then quickly bathed Jungkook.

Time passed and soon there was a honk heard from outside.

Yoona's here!

Finally she's back from her brother's Mansion. Since she lost her husband the lady barely be at home. She's always with her brother or father.

After a month later of Jeonhyun's death, Yoona joined her brother's mafia buisness as she feel suffocated in Jeon mansion now.

The lady has became worst then ever and now Luna is scared.

Luna: Master, come on let's go and meet your momma

Luna said as she don't want Yoona to come up and meet Taehyung. Jungkook shooked his head as a 'No' and Luna bited her lips in nervousness.

Luna: come on master, you're momma is here for you. She misses you.... Let's go

Jungkook: nwo, she dwon't want Kookie. Swhe left kookie

Luna shooked her head

Luna: that's not true master, your momma didn't left you... See she sended little Taehyungie to be with you right? Now be a good boy and let's meet momma....

Jungkook again shooked his head

Luna: uh - if you'll behave like this then your momma will be angry and send Taehyung away from here. How will -

Jungkook ( growled ): NWO! Tata won't gwo

Luna gulped and nodded

Luna: then let's meet Momma

Yoona: JUNGKOOK!

Yoona's called her son's name from downstairs and Luna flinched.

Luna: see, she wants to meet you. Let's go

Luna took Jungkook's hand and they went downstairs to meet yoona.

Yoona looked at her son and a small smile formed on her face. Luna picked Jungkook in her arms and took him near Yoona.

Yoona opened her arms and took Jungkook and kissed his forehead..

Yoona: Jungkook

Jungkook looked away from his mother

Jungkook: dwont talk two me. Ywo left kookie hwere

Jungkook said in anger and yoona shooked her head

Yoona: no baby, I didn't left you. I'm sorry

Jungkook tried to come out of her embrace but yoona hugged her son and kissed all over his face.

Yoona: momma loves you

Jungkook: nwo ywo dwon't

Yoona: no baby -