第7章: Attention

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"WE'RE OUTDOORS!" He shouted back.

"AND (Y/N) STOP ANNOYING YOUR CLASSMATES!" Aizawa angrily shouted at you as he glared at you.

"You're such a killjoy, old man," You replied with sass as you kept on following Bakugo who seemed to be doing nothing but ignore you in rage.

Midoriya was shocked and in disbelief as he sees his childhood friend get annoyed but won't do anything about it, "Oh my god... Kacchan's being teased here..." He mumbled to himself.

"Hm? What do you mean, Deku?" Ochako asked.

Deku turned his attention to her, "Uhm, no one dares to tease Kacchan back in middle school because everyone fears him, it's also because of his quirk..." He explained.

But before Ochako could even reply, her sweat dropped when she saw your diamond blue eyes(almost glowing because of the shadow)as you intently stare at Midoriya. And when the broccoli head turned his face towards you, he flinched as he screamed.

"(Y-Y/N)-CHAN?!" He screamed in fear.

"...Are you cheating on me with Uraraka-san?" You asked with a low tone.

"A-Are you guys in a relationship?" Uraraka nervously asked.

Midoriya blushed as he shook his head violently, "N-NO WE'RE NOT-!" He protested in panic.

You scoff as you give Uraraka a grin, "T'was a joke, hehe. Anyways, Midoriya, why are you at the bottom of the scoring board? Are you scared that your quirk will destroy your body again? LOOK AT YOUR INDEX FINGER!" 

Midoriya became even more nervous as Uraraka tried to calm you down. Before any of them could even speak, Shoto suddenly joined the conversation.

"That's enough. It's time to go back to class," He informed as he grabbed you by the arm and dragged you away from Midoriya and Uraraka.

As Shoto dragged you away, it looked like he was just dragging a sack of potatoes- because you didn't move your legs as you let him drag you away.

Waving at Midoriya, you smiled, "See you at lunch, Izuzu~!" You said.

"It's Izuku," Midoriya replied.

Do you always get the names wrong, or are you just doing it on purpose?

[•  •  •]

You and Shoto walked side by side in the hallway that led toward your classroom. It was quiet, and Shoto was glad you were able to keep your mouth shut. But, whenever he would take a peek at you from the corner of his eyes, you just held a flat smile on your lips.

When the two of you finally reached the classroom, Shoto opened the door for the two of you.

You smirk, "You're such a gentleman, Shoto~" You teased.

The bi-colored hair boy rolled his eyes, "And here I thought you were learning how to shut up," He coldly replied as he started to walk towards his designated seat.

"You're so cold!" You whined as you also enter the classroom.

Taking a seat on your desk, you huffed as you pulled out your phone out of nowhere. You were kind of disappointed that your personal tailor didn't put any pockets on the sides of your skirt. It'll be super convenient to put your phone in there.

Without noticing, Kirishima turned around, along with his chair, to face you.

"Nice work on the activity, Gojo-san!" He said with a grin. He's as bright as ever.