Liyanin

I made it home just in time as I still saw Kiri sitting on the floor watching the Tulkuns, alone. "They still haven't came home yet?" I asked shaking off the water from my body. "Nope. I still have no idea where Tuk ran off too. I wished to join her." She sighed plopping her elbow on her leg. "I'm sorry you were stuck 'babysitting' me. But why didn't you go when Aonung dragged me off?" She snorted before turning to me with a grin.

"Because if mother and father saw me out there they'd know I wasn't watching you to stay put, and it amazes me how you weren't caught out there." She scoffed. I rolled my eyes and sat besides her. "Well we can have sister bonding time?" I smiled and she smiled back placing her hand around my neck. "We have sister bonding time everyday." "No we don't?" "Talking to you is the blinding Liyanin." I groaned, she laughed as I slapped her hand off me.

"What bonding do you want to do anyway. Your grounded there's nothing to do in here. And it's getting late everyone should come back soon." I frowned at her desperate protest to not hang with me. "I get it I get it, you don't enjoy me enough.." I turned opposite of her and fake sobbed, soon smiling as I heard her groan giving up. "Fine!" She yelled leaping on me ruffling my hair.

"But there really isn't anything to do." I looked around dropping my ears before deciding. "Then let's just talk?" she shrugged giving in. "What do you wanna talk," "Why do you like Aonung? What makes him so- is it because he's a heir? I kinda see it, or do you actually like him, I mean he did save us from those boys but besides that did y'all actually do it?" Kiri cut me. I just blinked rapidly with widened eyes, confused and concerned- for me and her.

"Um one question at a time.." I light giggled. She rolled her eyes and then moved closer looking at me with a wide smile indicating that I should answer them all. I sighed and answered, "I like Aonung because he's different. Sarcastic, funny, sweet, romantic a bit and he's really cute.." I smiled at my words almost lost in my own world about him.

"Ugh who knew my sister would be so bleh over some boy!" She mimicked me with her tongue out. "You asked!" I lightly shoved her laughing. "And he's not a boy, he's a man now." "Whatever forgive me.. I can't imagine my sister being so bleh over some man." She said in a weird voice making us both die laughing. "What are you doing?" We both jerked up at seeing Neteyam. Me and Kiri both turned to one another, the second our eyes locked we both die laughing again.

"By Eywa I'm not apart of this family with you weirdos." He laughed, obviously joking. "Bro where's mom and dad?" "And Tuk?" Me and Kiri asked. "Wanna know where Lo'ak is? Glad to see you care about him." He chuckled causing us to roll our eyes. "Tuks with mom and dad their out doing something I don't know, they told me to come straight her to watch you two. And Lo'aks with Tsireya in case your dying to know."

I groaned plopping down to the floor. "Welp I'm gonna call it a day.. I'm tired." Kiri stood up stretching with a yawn. "Enjoyed the talk sis." She smiled before heading to her mat and rolling to her side, leaving me and Neteyam. I sat up and stared awkwardly out into the distance watching the water. "So.. how we're the Tulkuns..?" I asked hoping to spark a conversation, and terribly lying as if I didn't go see them myself. "I'm not dumb I saw you with Aonung." He turned to me with a smirk, my face only widening in being caught.

I gulped, "You wont tell will you..?" "No there's no reason to." He said softly causing me to sigh in relief. "But why do you like him so much? You've changed since you meet him, you go out of your dignity for him. You act worse then Lo'ak now sis, it worry's me." He turned his full body to me, expressing his feelings with his hands meaning he meant it, deeply. I rolled my eyes at having to answer the same question again, soon I turned around at the sound of Kiri's giggle.

"Shouldn't you be asleep!?" I spat then turning back to Neteyam. "Look." I looked around in search of my words, and with a deep breathe I spoke, "I really like him okay. He's kind to me I have so much fun with him, it's like being with him I feel myself change for the better. I've seen sides of him many have not and you all don't get that. You can all judge me, mom and dad can ground me in this pod for life but my feelings and ways won't change." I gasped for air sighing in relief with the release of all those words, feeling good to get that off my chest. But it should have been to mother and father rather then Neteyam.

I sighed at his silence, watching him shift around almost as if he was uncomfortable or confused on what to say next, and then he turned to me and spoke gently. "I'm glad you've found the one, I really am Liyanin. If he makes you happy it makes me happy. But you should have thought about your actions before doing it.." he cleared his throat at the awkward topic. I didn't enjoy the fact that my brother knew I mated either but it is what it is.

"Me and Aonung know what we did wrong, don't you remember mom and dad did the same thing sorta when they mated," "Liyanin this is not a topic we should talk about, and mom and dads story is very different- you can't compare them as an excuse." He said sternly making me roll my eyes. "Your just mad it's the truth." I mumbled to myself, turning away from him I fought with myself. We knew what we did was wrong. Doesn't mean we regret it, we just did it too soon without even letting anyone know, that's were we are wrong.

I softly sighed before crawling to my mat, one last glance at Neteyam. He was sitting looking back and forth from the ground to the sky as if he was talking to himself or someone. I turned back around and made contact with my mat closing my eyes only dreaming for this mess to end.

—— Next Day ——

I woke up to loud ruckus, people running and screaming all in a hurry, along with a horn. I sat up dazed rubbing my eyes seeing dad looking out at the chaos soon turning to everyone. "Come there's an emergency meeting!" Dad motioned us over leaving with mom, Tuk and the boys. Kiri groaned pulling my lazy body up.

"Get up you slept in a lot! There's something important happening!" She shouted to loud causing my ear to twitch down. "What's...what's happening." I said while rubbing my eyes a second time. I yawned at her scoffing, her fingers digging into my arm as she dragged me off.

When we made it to everyone Kiri shoved people out of the way dragging me next to mom, I looked around in search for a certain face. Seeing Aonung he was angry along with worry and sadness. I glanced at everyone else soon realizing something bad must have happened as everyone held a spear raising it with hope and anger, yelling with pride and slapping their tongues around in a hiss.

What had happened.
——————————————————————
We are getting closer to the end as this is where things get interesting. bare with me on some slow updates cause I have no idea how I'm gonna do the rest yet. And sorry this took so long I got busy and went away for my birthday.