Chapter 4: Earth - 73

Start from the beginning

"TROLLHUNTER, LOOK OUT!" Draal shouts as he stands in front of Jim as the wave collides against him. The wave manages to pass over but pulls Draal into the air.

As Draal gets knocked in the air by the shockwave, he feels an energy force flow into him. As this happens, he sees a void of colored lightning flowing around a big bulky figure. It looked like... him! Along with that, inside the streaks of lightning was four figures running around in it. One was a fleshbag human, a fish, a black and blue... hedgehog?

Draal then hits the wall of the Hero's Forge and falls down on the ground

"DRAAL!" Jim exclaimed as he and the others rush to him.

"Draal! Are you okay?" Jim asked as Draal recovers

"Yes, I'm... fine." Draal said as he gets up.

"What the heck was that?" Toby exclaimed.

"I... have absolutely no idea." Blinky said.

"Uhhh... Draal?" Jim said as Draal's left hand vibrates with blue lightning.

Draal then starts running around. But to his point of view, he sees everything moving at a snail's speed. He looks around the area as he moves so fast. He then accidentally trips over a training equipment.

"DRAAL!"

Everyone rushed to him in surprised.

"What the Great Gronka Morka was that?" Blinky said as he and AAARRRGGHH helps up Draal.

"That weird lightning wave must've given you super speed. To what cause it... I don't know." Jim said.

"Trollhunter! Trollhunter!"

The group turns to see Bagdwella, the female troll ran into the Forge, gasping, "Trollhunter! Trollhunter!"

"What? What's wrong?" he asked.