There is No Good Thing For A Man

Zacznij od początku

'Dong dong dong'

There was a knock on the door outside.

Jian Luo on the bed frowned when he heard the sound, turned over, and chose to continue to sleep and ignore it, he was too sleepy.

The adjutant's voice came from outside: "Mr. Jian, please open the door, it's time for breakfast."

Jian Luo wanted to cover his ears, but unfortunately the adjutant outside did not intend to do as he wished. He continued to knock on the door persistently, and finally got Jian Luo on the bed.

With a sense of getting up, Jian Luo went over to open the door and rubbed his eyes: "Just leave it here, I will remember to eat it."

The adjutant didn't intend to give up: "I'll wait here for you to finish eating before leaving."

"..."

But he still wanted to go back to sleep.

Jian Luo cheered up: "I'll call you when I'm done eating."

The adjutant was unmoved, he only said: "It is my task and responsibility to watch you finish your three meals a day, please don't make me embarrassed."

Jian Luo was discouraged, he went into the room to wash and came out, because he had been reading for too long last night, which caused him to be in a bad mood. He sat down on the table and looked at the rice porridge being cooked on the table. No appetite.

Jian Luo forcibly took a few bites and felt that he couldn't eat any more. He said, "I'm finished."

The adjutant frowned: "You eat so little."

The implication is, who are you fooling yourself by eating so much!

Jian Luo drank two more sips of milk to pretend: "This is the head office."

"..."

Of course, the adjutant couldn't be perfunctory, he said, "I hope Mr. Jian, even if you don't think about your own body, you will also think about the cubs in your belly. The human body is very weak. If you can't replenish nutrients from the outside world in time, I'm afraid it will affect the growth of the cubs."

Jian Luo had an inexplicable headache listening to this set.

He had a headache looking at the food on this table. He hadn't slept well last night, and before he got up in the morning, the anger had not passed, and there was an inexplicable fire in his chest.

In fact, he is not the kind of person who can get angry at will and is very unreasonable, and he can only suppress his anger at this moment.

Jian Luo took a step back: "I really don't have an appetite. In this way, Adjutant Lao will help me get a holy dragon fruit."

The adjutant didn't say anything this time: "Wait a minute."

As soon as he turned around and walked away, Jian Luo threw himself on the bed. Not long after he squinted for a while, the entire warship suddenly trembled, and the trembling visible to the naked eye made people wake up when they suddenly opened their eyes.

Jian Luo sat up: "What's wrong?!"

It happened that the adjutant outside came back. Seeing that Jian Luo got up, he came over to explain: "The warship may have entered the meteorite area, where the meteorite is highly mobile and extremely lethal. It may cause certain bumps during the flight."

Jian Luo breathed a sigh of relief: "I thought there was going to be another war."

The adjutant did not speak.