𝟖| 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐫

CHAPTER EIGHT:

THE FINAL WAR

IT WAS FINALLY HAPPENING

The day was finally here where the war would start between the Na'vi and the sky people. The sun found itself high up in the bright blue sky as it shined down on the many living things that were currently living all around on the very large planet called Pandora.

The occasional wind was blowing by, the impact hitting the green leaves on the trees that stood tall and proud all around and blowing in the Na'vis hair and their long braids as the sounds of the wind added to the many other sounds coming from the nature all around the forest, the many animals living on the planet running around, currently having no idea what was about to happen betweent he humans and the Na'vi.

High up in the air, the helicopters and the ships with the sky people in them were flying in one direction. In the opposite, half the Omaticaya were flying on their banshees. Y/n could be seen flying on her banshee, her normal clothes having been traded out for traditional Omaticaya clothing, war paint on her body and face with feathers in her hair.

The teenager held a gun in her hand as she flew along side Neytiri, taking a glance towards her uncle to see he glanced in their direction as well. The uncle and niece exchanged a nod as Jake silently prayed to Eywa that his niece would make it out of this battle alive and well, even if it meant that he didn't, as long as she and Neytiri were okay and alive.

Meanwhile, closer to the cliffs, other Na'vis could be seen on their banshees as the animals kept ahold of the stoned cliff walls, staying still and hidden from the ships and helicopters beneath them. Eventually, Jake was flying by them with Neytiri, Y/n and Tsu'tey by his side as they yipped at the others, who joined them, the rest of the Na'vi on the ground already beginning to move forward.

They were diving down towards the helicopters, Jake's animal grabbing ahold of one while Neytiri and Tsu'tey released their arrows. Y/n pulled the trigger on her gun when she aimed it forward, watching as the bullet broke the glass and killed the driver inside almost instantly. It wasn't long until loud explosions and gunshots could be heard all around from up above and down below, the fight on the ground having begun.

Keeping a tight grip on her gun, Y/n was shooting at many more of the ships and helicopters around as she dodged many of the shots that were being thrown at her, her knees crouched together as she had her feet on the back of her banshee, letting out a battle cry while she flew by some soldiers at the top of the ship, pulling the trigger on them as most of them died by the hand of her gun, laying lifeless beside their fellow soldiers all around them.

While the teenager flew around and dodged the many explosions and bullets around her, her yellow eyes stopped on an all too familiar helicopter with one of the engines up in flames as the machine was going downwards.