𝟏| 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

CHAPTER ONE:

FAMILY REUNITING

THE SUN WAS shining brightly on the planet of Pandora

THE SUN WAS shining brightly on the planet of Pandora. Soldiers could be seen running around as they prepared themselves for the day ahead, masks over their faces since they couldn't breath the air in the large planet like they could back on Earth. The trees all around that created the forests stood tall and proud around the one part of the land that the soldiers had decided to take over in Pandora.

Machines could be seen outside moving around as a new ship of new soldiers was opening up and the men were all running down the ramp. The science labs were full of scientists as they wore their white lab coats, doing their work they were assigned to do while they kept safe inside.

In one particular room, pods could be seen practically all around the room while many computers sat in the middle. Some scientists found themselves rushing around in hopes of finding the two things that a certain doctor would need once she's out of her pod and back as her human body.

The pods were opening up as the Avatar drivers were sitting up, finally back as themselves. Doctor Grace Augustine let out a sigh as she stretched her arms out, having been laying in the pod for quite a while, hearing the sound of voices wondering where her lab coat was.

The sound of the woman's voice was soon echoing throughout the room as she demanded for her cigarette, taking the item from the person who handed it to her, placing it in between her lips while putting on her lab coat.

Meanwhile, Doctor Max Patel found himself leading two new Avatar drivers, Norm Spellman and Jake Sully, towards the woman to introduce the two. Jake used the strength in his arms to push against the wheels of his wheelchair, fascinated by everything around him as he remembered that his twin brother had studied for this for a long, long time.

"Grace Augustine is a legend. She's the head of the Avatar Program. She wrote the book, I mean, literally wrote the book on Pandoran botany." Norm rambles.

"Well, that's cause she likes plants better than people." Max comments just as they reach the woman. "Here she is, Cinderella back from the ball. Grace, I'd like you to meet Norm Spellman and Jake Sully."

"Norm. I hear good things about you." Grace states, taking her glasses off. "How's your Na'vi?"

"Awvea ultxari ohengeya, Nawma Sa'nok lrrtok siveiyi." Norm replies in Na'vi.
(May the Great Mother smile upon our first meeting)

Grace nods, humming. "Tsun tivam. Ayli'u ngian ni'it skepek lu."
(Not bad. You sound a little formal, though)

"Zisit amrr ftolia ohe, sla zene fko nivume nitxan." Norm tells her.
(I studied for five years, but there is much to learn)

"Grace?" Max calls to her, causing the woman to look at him. "This is Jake Sully."

Jake holds out his hand for her to shake. "Ma'am."