Chapter Nine:Cecilia's Treasons.

Start from the beginning

Then in mid air spawned a gaster blaster and hands that are getting ready to shoot the beams at us. I used my souls magic and made a bubble for me, Crystal and Anubis as the beams shot at me. Then tendrils wrapped around the bubble as we were thrown into the ground.

We landed in the ground and suddenly see a spear thrown into the sheild, making the bubble fade and glitch as I held Crystal close to me. Anubis covered both me and Crystal as the sheild had broken in pieces.

The tendrils wrapped around Crystal's waist as I held her tightly but it yanked her out of my hold. A tendril wrapped around my neck as it pulled me out of the ground and I struggled to breath.

Anubis tried to free me and Crystal but he was held in a green sheild that was looked hard to break. I looked at Cecilia in fear as I looked at Crystal, who didn't seem to be responding, she looks like she's been knocked out.

"You know Frisk?, yours and Crystal's love story is very........ Unique. So very unique that I hated it. I hated it to the point where I tried to prevent or ruin your moments with Crystal. Yet no matter how hard I tried to make you both only friends. You two seem to get together after all my efforts. Even trying to force you two to hate eachother didn't work. It's a shame it had to end like this".

Cecilia was about to impale a tendril through my chest but a fireball had been thrown in Crystal's way. I looked to see Asriel, who looked winded and covered in sticks and leaves.

"HEY!, LET GO OF FRISK AND CECILIA!".

Asriel shouted as he went into his boss form and freed both me and Crystal, I landed on the ground as I caught Crystal bridal style. Her eyes are closed but I can hear her breathing is faint as I see Anubis break out of the bubble and float next to us.

I ran all the way to Asriel and he noticed it wasn't Cecilia. It was Crystal and he was livid and terrified when he saw her.

"Frisk why do-".

"No time to explain, she's dying and Cecilia has gone rogue!. We need to run because she's after me and Crystal!".

I shouted as I see Cecilia rush towards us using her tendrils as she summoned spears and gaster blasters behind her. She threw the spears at us and shot the beams at us. I ran into the forest first, Anubis is floating next to my head as Asriel followed behind me. I just hope what Cecilia said about Crysals upcoming death isn't true.

Narrators POV.

Frisk, Crystal, Anubis and Asriel had managed to lose sight of Cecilia as they made it back to the lab.

By the time they got inside, Gaster and Jessica are there in a middle of an argument but stopped when they saw Crystal in his arms. They sent terrified and angered looks to Frisk, forcing him to explain but Gaster had summoned his hands.

"Frisk, put the thing down and step away from it".

Gaster demanded as he glared at Crystal, who's resting in Frisks embrace. Anubis got infront of Frisk and Crystal to protect the two from Gaster. However, Frisk won't put up with Gasters horrible behavior of Crystal.

"First off Gaster, Crystal's not a thing, she's a person that was given an unfortunate purpose. Second off, my feeling was right, I knew she wouldn't do this out of free will".

Frisk explained his feeling as he sat on the couch and held Crystal close to him while Anubis laid in her arms.

"So you decided to bring the very thing that killed Sans and Alphys into my lab?".

Gaster snarled as Frisk glared at him. He hated it when Gaster called Crystal a thing instead of her name.

"Gaster, her names Crystal, she's not a thing, second of all, she wasn't the one that killed Alphys. Her part- I mean Cecilia did it, she tried to kill me and Crystal and take our souls. She said she wanted to destroy this timeline and our love story. I don't understand what she meant by that".

Frisk told Gaster as his pupils widened.

"No way, that's not possible".

Gaster muttered as he summoned one of his hands as they started writing on a nearby chalkboard. Jessica raised an eyebrow as she had a thought as well, Frisk was getting confused.

"What's wrong?".

"Frisk what's Cecilia's last name?".

Jessica asked as Frisk tilted his head.

"Persefoni why?".

Soon Gaster dropped his chalk as he looked at Frisk, his eyes were wide.

"Sorry did you just say Persefoni?".

"Yes, why?, what's going on?".

Frisk asked as Gaster looked at the results he wrote on the board and told Frisk the following news that shocked Frisk, Asriel and Jessica.

"Frisk, the name Cecilia Persefoni doesn't exist, atleast not yet".