III: THE SPELLBOUND SERIES

The Spellbound Series is a fantasy romance series set in the world of Erya as the kingdoms recover from the brutal attack from the Dark Disciple Deva and his horde of followers.

Each Spellbound story has its own central romance and can be read more or less as a stand-alone. However, they are all connected via a series-spanning main arc, so reading them in order will give you a better reading experience.

The great battle between good and evil is won and the world of Erya is slowly returning to normal. The Dark God remains banished in the Nether Realm, and his Disciple is now trapped; spellbound in a crystal hovering over the grand city of Messina.

 The Dark God remains banished in the Nether Realm, and his Disciple is now trapped; spellbound in a crystal hovering over the grand city of Messina

Stories in chronological order:

A White Rose (short story)

Ereptus never wanted to be responsible for anyone but himself, so when an old friend asks him to escort a special young girl to safety he's less than pleased about the idea. The girl isn't too keen herself, finding the handsome thief untrustworthy. Together they have to make their way across the kingdoms to Messina, putting aside their differences, and realising that all is not as it may seem at first glance.

Shadows & Lace (Prequel)

BRAITHE is leading a double life. The dutiful princess during the day, at night the masked vigilante fighting back against her parents' abuse of the kingdom's citizens. Disguised as a man to protect her identity, things get even more complicated when a handsome outsider catches her attention.

AURELIAN is not your typical damsel in distress. First of all, he's a man. Secondly, he's... actually exceedingly good at getting himself into sticky situations. A visitor in the kingdom, he finds himself embroiled in the ongoing struggles, though perhaps not in the sense he would have liked, getting kidnapped and all.

Now Braithe may need to save him from the very people she's been trying to help.

Bowstrings & Velvet (Book 1)

Shae, the High Queen of Erya, has one rule:
Not to fall in love with her husband.

Three years into their arranged marriage, Shae is still ignoring her attraction to the handsome king. A simple task when everyone knows the rumours of his love affair with the Sorceress Isobel; the woman he helped save the world, but was not allowed to marry.

Felix, the High King of Erya, has one goal:
To charm his wife.

When an attack forces the couple into forced proximity to reach home safely, Felix sees the opportunity to finally get close to the queen. Defeating the Dark Disciple and his followers was nothing compared to his most challenging task yet; convincing his wife to give him a chance.

Damask & Deception (Book 2)

King Baudwin of Breoch is a broken man. Crushed in the height of war, crowned in the face of treason and turmoil, he fights to save his kingdom. Hoping to stave off rebellion, he reluctantly agrees to marry the daughter of his main opposition. But travelling in disguise, he comes to realise his future bride may be even less inclined to marry than he is.

Rhiannon is hiding from the world. Haunted by the demons of her past, the last thing she needs is to be dragged from the shadows to marry a stranger. Refusing to play as a political pawn, she grudgingly agrees to leave the safety she's found in the Swamps of Lyndor to confront her parents. Against her better judgement, Rhiannon finds herself warming to the company of the knight escorting her.

Together, they must face their past. To survive the misery and destruction that have pervaded their worlds, they must learn to trust again. Not a simple task when their relationship is filled with lies and deception from the very start.

Silk & Steel (Book 3)

Castel has spent the past two years at Fort Mael, setting up a military base in the mountain pass between the Dreadlands and the kingdoms of Erya, throwing himself into the work in the hopes it will help exercise his demons. He's had relative success when someone from his past comes crashing back into his life.

Sorceress Isobel.

The woman who saved the world. The woman he simultaneously dreads seeing and wants more than anything. The woman who occupies both his secret dreams and his most terrifying nightmares.

more stories are coming...