Wake Up-Wake Up-Wake Up

Start from the beginning

Keigo: EHHH—!!!? I-impossible! Out of all 322 freshmen, you guys are scored as 18th and 20th!? How is this possible!?

Ichigo: I don't do clubs, so I study at home.

Keigo: That shouldn't be! I invited you tones of times to hangout! I see, you frequently turned down my invitations for this kind of treachery! You fiend! You damn nerd!

Kojima: Even so, you're pretty good at studying Ichigo.

Ichigo: Well, this orange hair is a lot of trouble literally. No matter how many times I say it's my natural hair color, the upperclassman pick fights with me. And the instructors keep an eye peeled on me. I'm in a no-good situation. For the time being, the faculty doesn't come to say anything to me provided that my grades are good. That's the reason why I study.

Y/N: Man, and I thought my situation sucked.

Ichigo: It's fine, I'm used to it.

Kojima: By the way, have you two seen kuchiki-san today?

Y/N: Now that you mention it, no I haven't.

Ichigo: ... why are you asking us?

Kojima: Well, she usually hangs around one of you guys.

For the past few weeks, you and Ichigo have been taking turns helping Rukia deal with hollows. That way you guys don't get behind on your studies. However, there haven't been any hollows lately. It's not like they weren't appearing. Even without Rukia's little phone device, you and Aya could definitely sense the appearance of a new hollow, but it would mysteriously vanish before you or Ichigo could get to it.

Y/N: (hmm?)

Speaking of hollows, a new one just appeared somewhere. You could feel it.

Y/N: (3, 2, 1...)

Rukia: Ichigo! Come with me for a sec!

She grabs Ichigo by the collar and runs out the classroom.

Ichigo: Ack- hey! Slow-

Rukia: No time! Hollow! Complain later!

Ichigo: Is there really one this time!?

They run off down the hallway out of ear shot.

Y/N:*siiiigh* (thank god it's not my turn to hunt hollows. I'm way too tired for today.)

......

It was now late evening and the night sky was starting to show. You and Aya were currently sitting in a random park atop a long flight of stairs, over looking the surrounding neighborhood. You didn't have anything prepared at home and you were too tired to go shopping today, so instead you opted for fast food. You were eating a burger while Aya was munching on a large side of fries.

Y/N: Ahh~ Finally, this hellish exam week has come to an end.

Aya: Shouldn't you be saying that after your scores come in?

Y/N: Of course not. There's nothing I can do about my score at this point, so instead of worrying about it I'm just going to relax and unwind. I'll face reality when they do come in.

Aya: Do you think Ichigo and Rukia managed to get the hollow?

Y/N: Doubt it. The better question is how the hollows keep disappearing.

Aya: Maybe it's actually one hollow playing tricks on us.

Y/N: I hope not, I really don't want to go on a city wide hunt just for one hollow.

At this point, Uryuu would have revealed himself to Ichigo and Rukia. It would also be at this point that a new hollow would appear.

You two notice the presence of this new hollow, and look out to the neighborhood to see a single hollow floating above it.