Eighteenth Chapter: Around

Start from the beginning

"Oh they seem cool so far we talked all night about everything we didn't go to sleep until midnight she really cool her name Is Stacey" Trisha says with a smile.

"Why so late?" Navy said taking a piece of her sandwich.

"Well we bonded that's usual for girls" Trisha says laughing.

"I guess so what did you talked about last night?" Navy said as she drinks her orange juice.

"Oh just you and Jodeci I told her how you dated one of them and that they just signed a deal a couple of days ago with Andre Harrell she couldn't believe It then she said what she doing here she thought you was crazy" Trisha said.

"What?" Navy sounded shock.

"Yup that's what she said but It wasn't In a bad way she thought you was nice to give everything up" Trisha said with a low tone.

Before Navy could speak someone Interrupted them two talking It was some girl trying to sit at their table.

"Girl don't worry suck it up" The girl said coming too put her tray on the table to sit with the girls.

(Tami Roman as Stacey Woods)

This girl looked so tough every time Navy looked at her she didn't smile not one time.

"Um what you talking about I'm good and who you again?" Navy said looking at the girl all mean.

Trisha looked at both of them at the table acting so territorial and It bothered Trisha cause they had no business beefing with each other.

The other girl said what her name was while getting in an attitude. "I'm Stacey your cousin told me what happened with you and your boyfriend and that's why I said what I said so don't be mad at me"

"Oh why would you think I'll be mad?" Navy said looking back at her.

Stacey cleared her voice and spoke clearly. "Well I just thought you was feeling some kind of way about your boyfriend going to New York with his friends but If that's not the case then I apologize"

Navy and her finally let It the drama between them go as they shook each other hands afterwards and became cool.

"Oh I accept your apology and I'm Navy Jones" Navy said.

"Hi...I'm Stacey Woods and nice to meet you Navy" Stacey said shaking her hand.

"You too, Stacey" Navy said.

"Well alright glad that's over now" Trisha said smiling.

"It's way over I'm good now!" Navy says as Stacey nodded In agreement.

After everyone had ate breakfast It was time to do their routine duties as the three of them had each other backs there and was going to stay for as long as they can.