After I was done, I decide to go make breakfast.  After all, I was a wife now so I had to do the duties of one. But before going I wondered if I should take out clothes for Ryan. Eventually I end up doing so. He said he was meeting up with his trainer so I went for something casual. I don't even know if he'll wear them but it's worth a try to get closer. I don't want a distant husband so.

I go downstairs and make breakfast

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I go downstairs and make breakfast. I start searching for all the food and utensils and get to work. Moments later I had set up two plates of bacon, eggs and boiled vegetables. Now all I had to do was clean up the kitchen and wait for Ryan to come.

Ryan's POV:

I get out of the shower and go to the closet. When I entered, I was surprised to find clothes laid out on the little sofa for me. Did Emory take these clothes out for me? I wondered. Of course she did, you idiot. She's the only person in this house leaving you unless your million dollar penthouse is haunted. Point.

Damn. Damn for real.

Well I gotta say, wifey's full of surprises. I get ready. Her styling sense is pretty good. The outfit wasn't only appropriate but quite cool too. I look at myself in the mirror adding last touches to my hair and get out.

The moment I open the door of the bedroom I could smell something amazing. Definitely food. Well at least my wife's wifey material. She's got style and she cooks too.

I go downstairs and from the stairs I could see Emory putting the dirty utensils in the sink. She was wearing a short dress that reached her mid thigh. If anyone were to ask who looked better, there was no competition between us cause she absolutely stole the show. There was no doubt she was glowing. But it wasn't the dress, it was her face. It was a sunny morning but she was the one who lit up the room not the sun.

I walk over to her and she didn't notice me at first so I clear my throat. "Ahem" she turns around looking at me with her beautiful brown eyes "Oh, you're done. Great, food's on the table you can start eating I'll join you in a while" she says as her cheeks go all red and she turns around quickly. I smile to myself at her cute condition.

I go to the table and waited for her. Yes, I could've ate without her but if there's anything that the rumours about me haven't stated, it's that I go by one saying. That is, Manners Maketh Men. I had learned this from my very own all time favourite movie, The Kingsmen.

(A/N: Y'all should watch this movie,I recommend it!! It's amazing🤌🏼)

I take out my phone and go on instagram. Minutes later I hear the chair diagonal to me move and I look up at Emory, her face seemed confused as she sits down "Why didn't you eat yet?" She asks me "Table rule no.1. for me is to never start a meal alone whilst with someone." I say. She looks down at her hands and smiles.

God damn, I got a pretty one.

When we were done, she came all the way to the door to drop me and say bye, even my mother doesn't do that. But, before I go I tell her something. "I'll be back at around 12 ok? Be ready by then, pack all your stuff we have to go back to my house." I tell her "Okay, um, but for what exactly?" She asks me "You know the meet and greet type of stuff. Your family will be there too, we'll be staying there for tonight then tomorrow you can go back to your place to pack up all your stuff and then we'll go to our permanent house." I say "Wait, what is this place then?" She asks me confused "This is actually just one of my very old apartments, it was more near to the wedding venue so I decided we'd stay here for a night." I answer her "Ohhh, ok." She says nodding.