4.BIG DAY

Ryan's POV
When I was done getting ready I looked at the mirror and took a deep breath and said to myself "I've been through harder shit" so I pull myself together and headed out for the church with my family whom didn't seem to give a shit about the fact that I was getting married to a woman I don't know or haven't met or even worse heard of even once in my entire life.

"We're here" my Dad said. I get out of the car and walk straight to the altar without a single emotion on my face. Now we wait for her to come and to be honest I really wasn't sure how I felt. As we were waiting I could feel something inside of me boil maybe nervousness but I didn't let that get to me but I will admit that the wait was a very nerve wrecking and brain-damaging process. I stand there and look at my best friends, Atleast I'll always have my men near me no matter what.

Suddenly, the news spread that she's here and I pull myself together and stand there with my head held high, I take a deep breath. Right at that moment the doors open and there she stands, soon to be Mrs. Garcia. When her and her father come closer and I can finally see my wife-to-be clearly I freeze.

Fuck, she's gorgeous, from where I can see her, she's dangerously BEAUTIFUL and as crazy as it may sound she was probably the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. One thing was clear though, from my previous relationships she definitely is the prettiest. Well, at least one win down. As she came closer and closer I started to tense up, this woman whom I haven't even talked to made me NERVOUS.

When she finally reaches at the altar and was only meters away from me I could feel my heart rate going faster and by the time she stands next to me I find myself not being able to look anywhere else but her beautiful face. Her face was the same as all human beings, but I found each and every little feature and detail so unique and beautiful.

Her hair, seemed like they were a thousand times softer than SILK, her lips looked so soft, plump and tender. It seemed that if I kissed them they would just burn and melt into mine, but the thing that caught my attention the most were her EYES, so deeply detailed, it was as if they were a pool of beauty and that if I dived into them I would drown in their beauty and never be able to get out ever again.

(A/N- I read👆🏼line somewhere long ago don't remember where, if any one of you, my lovely readers know where it's from, please do tell me through the comments so I can give credits)

Her body was so perfectly shaped and pretty, if it was to ever touch mine it seemed that an explosion as big as a nuclear bomb would happen. She seemed like she was a person who was always in a happy and good mood, who preferred a sunny day to a rainy one. Something in me just didn't want that because I know how dark of a man I am and how my life would absolutely break hers. I did not want to steal the light from her bright life, I did not want to bring her to my dark world, I didn't want her to waste her good life with me. I didn't want her fire to burn out because of me.

Just as I thought this woman couldn't get more beautiful, she smiles and that's when my heart sinks and somehow I really don't know how but a smile pops on my face too. When the wedding starts I could barely hear anyone else because I was completely lost in her beautiful face.

I really couldn't understand what was happening to me, why does she make me feel this way when I don't even know her name. The ceremony starts and we're both asked to repeat after the priest and so we do. First it was her and then me "In the name of God, I Ryan Garcia, take the Emory Santiago, to be my wife,  to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish, till death do us part." Emory? Even her freaking name is beautiful.