It's him who hurt me, but I don't know why he looks more hurt.

He was silent for a moment, then glanced at me and continued.

"......and my memory."

"......?"

"I remember I lost it by falling off a horse, but that wasn't it. I didn't forget you in such a bad accident. Ferdinand conspired against me with murderous magic to make me lose my memory."

Murderous magic?

They made him lose his memory?

I frowned at the unexpected words and asked him.

"What are you talking about?"

"It was weird from the start. Not long after I lost my memory, Ferdinands brought in a marriage proposal as if they had been waiting. It was so unnatural when I thought about the last meeting."

"......!"

"But neither you nor I felt anything strange."

As soon as I heard Theodore's explanation, everything that I had never thought was strange was considered strange.

As if the shroud that covered both my eyes was broken.

"What, what, why?"

I couldn't hide my surprise and stuttered.

How come, I never thought it was weird?

The day he took me out of Ferdinand, Theodore threatened Katarina with a sword in her neck.

Nevertheless, Katarina, who reappeared, showed no signs of fear for Theodore.

Rather, she came to the palace with Benjamin and proudly offered to marry.......

"They mixed something in my drink. They entered the palace by disguising as a servant but no one suspected them and thought they were just a servant*."

[T/N: This paragraph was too hard to translate. I translated it word by word and wrote what I thought was right but it could be wrong. I apologise beforehand if it is.]

"In the drink...?"

I was surprised that someone mixed something in his drink and made him forget his memory. But I couldn't afford to be bothered by the shock.

"Benjamin Ferdinand, and Katarina Ferdinand."

As soon as I recited their names, a gloomy energy came over Theodore's face, which had been wet with innocence the whole time.

"They did it. To separate you and me, by black magic......."

Thump!

My heart sank.

"......."

My eyes twitched slightly as I stared at Theodore.

'No way.'

There was only one thing in my head.

Sadly, however, the thought did not come out of my mouth.

"She confessed everything. I also sent soldiers to Benjamin Ferdinand."

"......."

He may not be saying this without a basis, who struggled to get a chance to talk.

But it was hard to believe.

They tried to separate Theodore from me by using forbidden black magic?

Even if it's Katarina, what's with Benjamin?