𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦s 𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴...

𝐠𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐝 - without me??

↳ girl your gettin millions shooting for tommy hilfiger rn

↳ 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐝 - you're about to get millions too, gigi our lil girl has grown upp

↳ 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝟎𝟗𝟑𝟎 - I love their friendship omg

𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴...

~

After getting my baggage, I walked out of the control room and made sure to put my hood up, as well as my glasses.

I saw a bunch of reporters and cameras but I managed to avoid all of them. The problem was, my mom never told me who I was meeting.

"How the fuck am I supposed to—,"

"Alisa?" I whirled around, ready to grab my bags and escape. But it was just a guy.

"Oh, I thought you were one of those reporters. Why are you wearing glasses inside?" Why am I engaging in a conversation with a total random stranger? Maybe it's the adrenaline of a new city and the delusions of a 12 hour flight.

The guy smiles, revealing a wide and bright smile. He has dimples. This almost reminds of my—

"I could ask you the same thing, pequeña," he chuckles. My mouth drops open.

"Pedri?" I couldn't believe it.

"Sí, pequeña," he goes in to hug me, me having to stand on my tip toes to reach his shoulders. He picks me up and twirls me around, earning childish giggles from me.

"I've missed you so much," He mumbles into my hair.

"I can't believe we haven't seen each other in 12 years!"

"Yeah, and you haven't changed a bit. Only gotten a bit taller. Oh yeah, and famous. I feel honored that you didn't forget me," his arm goes around my shoulders and leads me to his car.

"I hear you're not too bad yourself. Playing for Barcelona, huh?" We get in his car and he just stops and looks at me, his wide sparkling eyes staring into mine. After a hot minute, he clears his throat, pulling out of the parking lot.

"So I was wondering if you want to stay with me while you're here, or if you have another apartment already booked?"

"No, actually, I don't have anything booked. Something that I should have thought about earlier. Oops."

"Perfecto! You'll stay with me then," he smiles at me, speeding up on the highway.

"So a model? I've been keeping up."

"Flattering," I laugh, "but yeah, for Prada and Chanel, but mostly Victoria's Secret. But I'm not that good."

"Victorias Secret?? Aren't you 17? How'd they allow you to model for them? And also what do you mean, 'not that good', you're one of the most successful and youngest models out there."

"I see you've been doing you're research. But honestly, I don't know how I was picked."

"Maybe you were too beautiful to resist, and you would be the perfect image," he glanced at me, his eyes sparkling, a smirk on his face.

"Pedri, did you just call me irresistible?" He scratched the back of his neck.

"All I'm gonna say is that I take back what I said earlier. About the height being the only thing that changed about you." I looked away, smiling.

"We're here!"

Pedri helps me with my suitcases, and shows me around his huge house.

"This is my room, but I won't be inside of it most of the time, either living room or practice. Then this is you're room," he pointed to the room across from his.

It had a big window facing the houses below us, because his house was built on top of a hill.

"Es muy hermosa!" I exclaimed.

"See you haven't forgotten all your Spanish, that me and my mom tried to teach you. Anyways, I'll leave you to unpack, I'm going to my friends house, Ferran's."

"Ferran Torres?"

"The one and only, and they already know about you, so you'll definitely met them sometime soon."

"From the news or you?"

"Let's say half-half. I'll never miss bragging to them that I am the Alisa Vitalevna's best friend."

"Of course you wouldn't." Pedri scooped me up in one last hug, kissing me on the cheek.

"I've missed you pequeña."

———

How's you're day been guys? I wrote this on the plane lol. 17 hour flight. If you've seen my bio you know that the airport and airplane are my fav thing.

Gavi will come rlly rlly soon guys, I promise!! 💕

Also, what do you guys think about pedri and alisa's friendship?? platonic fr 🤭

Don't forget to vote and comment! :)

Word Count: 1059