1-longest dream (part-1)

Currently me and Tsukishiro were fighting on the beach on the last day of island exam. Suddenly a sound started echoing.

"hmm?"

We looked towards source of sound and saw a boat coming towards us. Teachers can be seen riding it.

They arrived at the perfect time. I thought as I looked towards Tsukishiro only to be surprised seeing him aiming a gun towards me.

Bang!

Bang!

Bang!

Without wasting any time he shot me three bullets. I used my 100% speed to dodge all of them. But-

Bang!

Bang!

He immediately shot two more which I couldn't avoid and got hit.

"Ah!" A sound escaped my mouth. One bullet hit me straight on chest may be near heart. But that wasn't the main problem. Other bullet had collided with my knee making my leg paralysed. Just for second I looked down but that was enough for him to get close to me.

He placed his gun on my forehead "if only you had agreed to come with me, kiyotaka."

"Are you sure about killing me? I thought I was irreplaceable for him."

"Take him with you, if you can't then kill him. I made him masterpiece, I'll make another one. These were the orders of your father. We don't have much time, let's meet in hell masterpiece" saying he pulled the trigger

BANG

The sound just kept echoing through my ears. What did I missed. Why didn't I prepared for something like that. I should have taken this scenario into consideration. Why couldn't I do it. May be I know the answer.

I was afraid of dying. I didn't wanted to lose my freedom. He was ready to give up his life when he pulled gun, no,  he was ready since he took gun with him in this exam.

I have become weak. I made too many relationships. But thats also not it. They were not the reason I lost. I was  the sole reason of my demise.

I wonder how everyone will react when they hear about this. kei will surely cry. Ayanokoji group, horikita, other class members and other years, I wonder if they will be sad.

Ichinose just confessed to me. If she come to know that I died, she will blame herself for not stopping me. She endangered her classmates future and came to me. I should have given her a proper answer. Will she be able to stand on her?

Even now when I'm dying, I can't think of other people besides students of ANHS and Matsuo.  I really failed to live a peaceful and free life.

Huh?

Why I'm still thinking? Didn't Tsukishiro just shot me in head. I should have died that instant.

I can't feel any body part. I can't open my eyes. I can't hear anything. What is this.

It's like only my consciousness is present. I can't even think how much time has passed.

"haah.." wait. What was that?

"haah....haah.... " I can hear something. Is this sound of breathing? Whose breathing is that.

I..can feel my body. It's heavy.

"haah...haah.....haah......HAAAH" suddenly I open my eyes. It's my breathing. Breathing? Didn't Tsukishiro killed me? Did he used fake bullets? Where am I?

My body feel so heavy. And it's cold. I look around myself. It's snow. It's so cold. Why can't I muster any strength. Was I drugged. What this? I still can't see clearly but this.....

There is a pool of blood beside me. No. That's not all. There are bodies? Blood is coming from them. I can see it's of some small children. There's also a boy of my age. Are they all dead? Just where am I. Ah..i can't see clearly, their clothes are weird.

"AGRH" I suddenly hear a roar sound. I turned towards it and....there's a man eating a woman? His face is messed up. It isn't even recognizable.

I was never confused this much in my whole life. I'm currently lying down in a pool of blood with dead bodies and a man who's appearance is messed up is eating a woman's arm. Am  I hallucinating or is white room behind this.

Hmm? All of their clothes are weird. Is this a town or something.

Just as my mind was going through a lot of thinking, something bright appeared in front of my eyes

{YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED AS 'DEMON SLAYER'}

I instinctively jumped backwards. But I couldn't even move as I wished as I stumbled backward, hitting my head on something. It looked like a message. Suddenly another one appeared

{YOUR PHYSICAL CONDITION IS IN IT'S LOWEST STATE BECAUSE OF TRANSFERRING TO ANOTHER DIMENSION. PROCESS HAS BEGAN TO  CHANGE PLAYER'S BODY}

As I finished reading it, my body shook as it received electric shock.  I started losing consciousness. But this was not the most important thing right now.

That man must have noticed me as jumped towards me. Shut! I'm in trouble now. If I don't want to get eaten I'll have to now. But no matter how much I tried I couldn't. My vision was slowly blacking out.

Suddenly another man appeared. He had what appeared to be a sword in his hand. He said water breathing or something along those lines and in an instant cut the head of the one attacking me. I also lost my consciousness after seeing that.

[Author's note: just a short chapter to start the story. Anyways, I would like to make some things clear-

- tanjiro has also died along with his family.

-Muzan was not the one to attack them. It was just a stray demon. So nobody turned demon.

-some things may be different than in manga about demon slayer as I'm new to demon slayer

- Ayanokoji may not be too smart here. What I mean is that as a writer I may not be able to bring out his usual out of the world manipulative schemes, specially in demon slayer world where the story is straightforward. So I'll try to play with his emotions.

Do criticize me wherever needed and comment down your opinion and suggestions.

Well that's all for now. Don't forget to give a star and share this story to your friends. Until next chapter, it's a good bye from me.]