27 ¦ The "Sun King" from France

Start from the beginning

"Stay close behind me, Sara!"

And off we went. Ni-ki kept messing with Blondie and a couple of his buddies, while another one was already coming at me, too. I deftly dodged and kicked him in the side of his knee. It cracked sickeningly and the guy contorted his face in pain. Hey, no one could accuse me of fighting unfairly, after all, they were vampires...

Another guy came at me with a crowbar and would have hit me by a hair's breath, but my Tazer was faster. And already the guy fell to the ground. Yes!

In the next moment, the guy whose knee I had broken was standing in front of me again, healthy as a horse, and grinning. Shit, faster healing process. I had completely forgotten that. Damn, I should have knocked him out with the Tazer again!

He grabbed my arm and threw me against the wall. Fuck, did my head hurt. Blurry, I watched the fight scene. Lily was taking out one by one as she flew in the air. Yoo, I knew that one from somewhere. Fascinating.

Sara meanwhile had fled to a corner as Lily was busy in the air. This was not good, she was trying to cover Sara after all! One of Blondie's guys approached her and grabbed her by the arm. It was the guy with the stormy gray eyes, who had also opened the door for me.

He shouted with a grin: "WE'RE GOING TO GET OVER IT AGAIN! WE DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO HAPPEN TO THIS PRETTY ONE!"

He pulled Sara to him and ripped her turtleneck slightly at the neck. He then ripped open his mouth and indicated a bite. The whole battlefield came to a halt and stared at the scene.

Reluctantly, Ni-ki let go of Yeonjun and sighed, "Oh come on, she can't even fight... Don't you think it's embarrassing to mess with a defenseless girl?"

Back in my right mind, I looked around for the solution to our problem. Then I already discovered it. An unused firework from the guys was lying very close to me.

Discrete, I reached for it and pulled out my Tazer. I don't know if this would work, but it just had to. Suddenly Riki looked at me urgently and I returned his look.

N: What are we going to do now, Mira?

M: I have an idea. All you have to do right now is grab Sara, okay? You'll know when.

N: I hope you know what you're doing, Mira.

M: Always.

That ended the thought conversation and I activated the Tazer. I held it to the fuse of the firework, where upon it ignited.

The guy who had a tight grip on Sara nervously shouted, "Hey! What the hell are you doing?" A little late, you loser!