25 ¦ Get Her Away

Start from the beginning

Sunoo hissed, "Get a hold of yourself, you pussy!" 

Ni-ki held hishead and said in a pained voice, "I'm sorry, Miri! I don't know what I'm doing. I have to get out of here!" He put his hand over his mouth and ran up to his room with vampire speed. What the fuck was that!? 

I didn't know blood could affect them  so badly. No wonder they had all fled from me like that when I had injured my lip that time. 

While he had been attacking me, he had lost a silver bracelet he had been wearing. I picked it up and put it in my pants pocket for now. 

"Don't worry Miri, we don't all react like that! It's just the youngest of us vampires who react more unruly. Actually, I didn't think Jake had that much self-control, I'm proud of you Jakeyy!" Said Heeseung impressed. 

Jake smiled in agony and hissed with clenched fists, "Yeah, it's really hard to suppress the urge to bite your neck, Miri. Damn, this is exhausting! It's against my nature. I hate that sneaky bitch of a Collins chick! I'm gonna go check on Riki." With those words, Jake moved away from us and disappeared up the hallway as well. 

"For the younger ones, blood is just blood. However, we older vampires can distinguish the types of blood at some point, and fresh it certainly wasn't from the test tubes. That's why we were able to keep it together to some extent." Sunoo explained to me. 

After these words, there was a thud and Jungwon was suddenly lying on the floor in the middle of the entrance hall. We looked at him in irritation. He had a tin bucket in front of him and a rag in his hand.

He grumbled with a grin, "Sorry, guys! I tripped." As he tried to stand up, he flew over the tin bucket again and made acquaintance with the hardness of the tile floor. That looked painful... 

"Okay, what does karma want from me? Did I do something wrong?!" He raged, kicking the tin bucket across the entrance hall in anger. Heeseung, Sunoo and I couldn't help but laugh. 

At that moment, Joshua stepped into the entrance hall and yelled, "Back from the field trip, guys! Did you guys miss me?" All eyes turned to him. He could have easily stayed longer at the museum with his art class. 

"Why are you on the floor?" Joshhua asked Jungwon with amusement. 

The latter straightened up and replied sarcastically, "I just do that sometimes out of boredom, you jerk!" Now Levi stepped out of the living room and hastily took Jungwon's cleaning stuff. 

"You guys are really lucky nothing happened! Because Nikita is cleaning up the dangerous mess now and then you can all go to sleep. Sunghoon was stuck in the kitchen and couldn't go out! He ate all the desserts for tomorrow in his boredom. Then he ran out the window. Go find him!" 

With that, he turned and added, grumbling, "Something's happening here. Something's happening there. Oh man, madhouse. One of these days I'm gonna bite somebody! Everybody's going crazy here. You better hold out the time Nikita is here! Maybe she'll do something inappropriate again, so we can throw her out." And just like that, Levi had disappeared into the dining room.