She watched as Dimitri whispered something into her ear making her laugh before taking off his shirt, watching his back flex.

Quinn could feel her panties dampen. Once he started taking off her clothes she watched in pure jealousy as he
Groped her boobs with his hands making her moan.

He took of the remaining of his clothes, and Quinn was happy again. She couldn't see the front of him but she was sure he looked better from the front.

People passed by the room unaware of what was going on as Quinn blocked the view. The loud music muffled out any noises that came from the room.

Quinn watched as he pulled her underwear to the side, as Erina whispered something into his ear making him laugh. He gave her a kiss before standing up and cupping his dick. She was excited as she saw the hot man walked towards the door.

Dimitri gave Quinn a weird look before slamming the door on her face. Quinn could feel the tears rush to her eyes.

She felt embarrassed. Angered.

One day. Quinn thought

 Quinn thought

Present time

"  I got you a present, baby" I smile rubbing her thighs

"Oh yeah?" She grinned turning around im the tub, straddling me.

"My dick" I wheeze slapping her thigh

"Not a gift" she mumbles rolling her eyes

"I think it is" I smile hugging her wet body to mine

Boobiessss

"It's in the basement" I mumble against her chest

"Let's go!" She gasps standing up in the tub, water dripping down her body.

She steps out of the tub and wraps a towel around her.

"In the morning love, the boys will want to see too." I reason wrapping a towel around my waist

"So it's not just for me" she sighs dramatically

Turning around to look at me.

"Not this time" I smile pecking her lips and giving her ass a little pat. Rushing her out of the bathroom and onto the bed.

"I can give you a different gift though" I rasp taking off my towel making her laugh.