apparently, the boy had missed a few things as suddenly scattered laughs could be heard from every direction. he didn't care enough to try and figure out what the laughing was about.

"wednesday, thursday, we're thrilled to have you join us on our journey into the world of carnivorous plants." ms thornhill said with a smile, manoeuvring her way from behind her desk to in front of it.

"now..." this was usually the point where thursday would stop paying attention. he allowed himself to lay his head on his arms which were already sitting on the table.

despite not paying attention, he could still always hear whatever the person had to say.

"who can tell us the name of this beauty?" not me, thursday thought. not allowing his head to sneak up from its spot on the table to find out what she was talking about.

"dendrophylax lindenii." that was wednesday, obviously. unfortunately for thursday, he wasn't gifted with the knowledge of plants unlike his sister was.

"otherwise known as the ghost orchid." bianca then piped up.

thursday sighed, he knew what was coming. why the two couldn't just say something without trying to be better he would never know.

he didn't get to hear wednesday's fascinating response as a small tap was felt on his shoulder causing him to look up and see ajax staring right at him.

the awkward boy pointed down at the table, thursday now noticing a small note being slid over to him. he sat up from his spot, grabbing the note from his hands he opened it.

are you mad at me?

what. thursday turned his head to ajax, now wearing the most utterly confused expression as he stared at him. why on earth would he be mad at him? i mean, it's ajax. should he really question it?

ajax only gave him the look back. clearly not understanding thursday's look of confusion. "what?" ajax mouthed to him, moving slightly closer.

"what are you whatting? i should be the one whatting." thursday whispered, now making it his turn to move closer.

"why should you be whatting? you're the one looking at me like i stabbed your sister twenty times." ajax now whispered, although his whisper was slightly louder than thursday's.

"did you?" thursday was quick to question. the already confused boy was clearly taken aback by the question as he suddenly flinched back, shaking his head.

"what?" god, why couldn't he whisper like a normal person? instead of whispering, ajax had decided to speak as loud as he possibly could which only brought everyone's attention to the two boys.

"thursday, ajax." ms thornhill shouted out their names, each boy now looking away from the other noticing how everyone's eyes were lingering on them, including wednesday.

"anything you would like to share with the class?"

thursday turned his head to look at ajax, waiting for him to come up with something. but apparently ajax thought it would be thursday as he did the same thing.

"uh- well...you know..." ajax chuckled awkwardly, trying to ease some of the tension. why does he have to be so goddamn awkward?

"it is hot in here, or is it just me?" ajax chuckled once more, fanning his face with his hands as laughs from other students could now be heard.

"no, no, sorry for interrupting." thursday quickly spoke, having enough of whatever it was ajax was trying to do.

"so you two weren't passing notes either?" ms thornhill raised her brow, pointing towards the notes that sat comfortably in thursday's hands.

"no. ajax here," he patted the boy on the shoulder who seemed to flinch at the harshness, "he was just trying to make it rain paper because it's ajax but the paper accidentally landed on me."

"is that true, ajax?" ms thornhill adjusted her eyes to the boy who was turning slightly red. "uh huh, oh yeah. totally true. who doesn't love paper rain?" he nervously grinned.

"hm." ms thornhill decided to leave it at that, she continued on with her lesson as thursday glared at ajax one more time before turning his head back to the woman, fidgeting with the note in his hands.

out of the corner of his eyes, he could see another small piece of paper slide over to him. he took a deep breath before slowly turning his head to ajax who only grinned at him.

the addams boy ripped the paper from out of his hands, instantly opening it.

the note was from kit, not ajax...

thursday crumpled up the paper, sharply turning his head to ajax with a 'why didn't you tell me?' look.

ajax only shrugged, now looking away as thursday leaned forward, his eyes now connecting with kit's who was already looking at him.

thursday opened the original note, grabbing his pen he quickly wrote. no.

thursday slid the note back, he didn't have time to see kit's reaction as the bell then went. the dark boy didn't waste any time in grabbing his stuff and walking out of the class, he didn't even wait for wednesday.

alex speaks

thursday and ajax brotp

also me uploading three days in
a row is crazy cause it usually takes
me like 10+ days to upload the next
chapter...

please vote and comment .
word count : 1358