IMAGINE || GRIZZ

"What's wrong with her?", Kelly asks walking into the house. Gordie following close behind.

Grizz had called them after you'd been vomiting all morning. Currently you were huddled up on the floor next to the toilet.

"She's in there.", Grizz said standing outside the open door. "Hey Y/n.", Kelly said coming to your side. She get's on the floor next to you and rubs your back sweetly.

"Hi.", you say, your voice croaking. "What's been happening? Just vomiting?", Gordie asks standing near Kelly

"I guess and I've been feeling really nauseous when I'm not throwing my guts up.", you say exhausted.

Grizz is leaning on the bathroom door frame with his arms crossed, face full of concern.

"Is it possible you ate anything that was expired or had been left out too long?", Gordie asks.

"No or not that I'm aware of. I'm usually careful with that kind of stuff.", you say rubbing your temples.

Kelly and Gordie share a look and then Kelly nods. "I'll be back in a little bit.", she says leaving the room, Grizz shifts from the doorway to let her out.

"Where's she going?", he asks Gordie as you hear the front door close. "Look we uh, we think you could be pregnant.", Gordie answers crouching down behind you , holding your hair back and rubbing your back as you go to throw up again.

The words 'Pregnant' make you 10x more nauseous. Grizz looks like he's the one about to faint now. His face has paled and his eyes have widened.

"She's pregnant?", he mutters moving down the wall till he's sitting against it on the floor.

"Well we don't know that yet.", Gordie says. A smile appears on Grizz's face and he lets out a small laugh of amazement.

Soon Kelly comes back holding a box of 2 pregnancy tests. "Here take these. We'll give you some privacy."

Kelly, Gordie and Grizz leave the room leaving you alone. You sit down in silence for what feels like ages just staring at the tests. "You okay in there Y/n?", Kelly asks from the other side of the door.

"Uh yeah.", you yell back. Now you actually take them and set a timer on your phone. You walk back out into the bedroom where Grizz is sitting on the bed bitting his nails and Gordie and Kelly are standing trying to calm him down.

"Have you looked at the results yet.", Kelly questions. "They're not ready yet.", you answer sitting beside Grizz. You cuddle into his side and he raps his arm around you. He offers you a smile and a kiss on the cheek.

You were thankful Grizz hadn't left or anything. Your anxiety was through the roof, your legs felt like jelly and you wanted to pass out.

"Whatever the results are, you'll be okay.", Gordie says trying to comfort you. The alarm goes off making you jump.

"I can't look.", you say looking up at Kelly and Gordie. "I-", Kelly starts but's interrupted by Grizz, "I'll do it." He gets up going into the bathroom leaving the door open.

The other two look at him but you don't. He lifts up the tests. His eyes are watery, tears starting to fall. A smile is plastered on his face. "Positive.", you tilt your head to look at him.

"Both?", you ask in a quiet voice. He turns the tests to you, not that you can see them from there. "Yeah."

Kelly's smiling while Gordie's too stunned to do anything. You start to bawl. Grizz's smile turns into a frown.

"Hey, hey, it's okay.", Gordie says coming over to you with Kelly. Grizz runs over too. "What's wrong?", he asks grabbing your hand.

"What do you mean 'what's wrong' Grizz?! We're having a baby!", you sob. "Do you think you'll keep it?", Gordie asks. Kelly gives him a 'nows not the time' look.

"Well I don't exactly have a choice do I?", you cry flopping backwards to lay down. "We'll give you some space.", Kelly says with a polite smile (not that you can see through your teary eyes), as she grabs Gordie and pulls him out of the room.

Grizz gets on the other side of the bed and wraps you in his arms. "Do you really not want it that much?", he asks sadly.

If you did have the option to get rid of it and that's what you wanted, Grizz would have supported you 100% even if he wanted to keep it.

You take a minute to reply, "I'm just surprised and scared." You trace circles with your finger across Grizz's jumper as he watches you.

"So am I but we have Becca. She's been through it already." Becca would probably be happy that Eden will have someone close to her age to grow up with and that she's not the only mother.

You slowly stop crying. Coming to terms with your pregnancy was going to be hard but you knew you'd have support from your friends.

"I love you Grizz.", you say, your eyes were growing heavy struggling to stay awake. "I love you too, more than you know."

...