10(?) Car Trip

Tay POV

It only took about half an hour before I realized he probably needs to be put in that diaper so that an accident doesn't happen. Which is confusing because at the school he had a pull up on, but when I spanked him he didn't. (Calling out my own mistake... I blame it on Wattpad Magic)

I pull over to a gas station that doesn't seem very full of people and park the car at one of the gas pumps. I park the car and hop out and head over to his side and open it up. He's still passed out and should be for the next hour or so depending on how sensitive his body is to the drug. I unbuckle him from the carseat and instead lay him down on the seat, his legs dangling out of the car slightly.

I grab the diaper bag that I put the pull ups in and grab out a pull up and some baby powder. I pull down his pants and remove both that and his boxers after taking off his shoes. I place the clothes on the floorboard for now and instead slip the pull up on him, sprinkle the baby powder on his front before slipping it fully on. I grab a pair of sweatpants from the diaper bag and slip it on over the pull up, instead packing away his old clothes and his shoes into the diaper bag. I lift him back up and into the car seat before closing the door and heading into the gas station.

I go ahead and get some gas along with some gummy snacks, peanut butter crackers, and two different things of bug juice (Please tell me you know/remember those 😭) before I head back out to the car. I place the bag of stuff in the passenger seat and after pumping the gas into the car we are soon back on the road.

For the next hour the ride is calm with soft music playing in the background from the radio. I start to hear shuffling and briefly raise my eyes to the rear view mirror only to see Mel rubbing his eyes sleepily, trying his best to wake up. I focus my eyes back on the road as he starts to groan at the aftermath of the drug. He sniffles and starts to mumble incoherent words for a few minutes before I'm able to understand him.

"You-..re a ffffUcin phsyco." I give him a warning look but he's too out of it to notice so I softened slightly.

"Calm down bubs, give yourself some time to sober up." I wait till we get to a red light to grab a bug juice from the bag before opening it and handing it to him. "Drink some juice, get something in your system." He doesn't hesitate to down 1/4 of the drink in less than five minutes.

After a few minutes of him waking up he asks a question. "Why?" It was such a simple three letter word, but it held so much complication.

"Well, I want you to be my age regressor." I state.

"Your what?" Ok so he doesn't know what it is.

"I want you to be my little, or age regressor. It's called CGL, caregiver Little. I would be the caregiver, or the daddy, and you would just be the baby. It's usually used as a coping mechanism or a stress reliever but not all the time." He squints his eyes, trying to comprehend the new info.

"1. Why me? 2. What would I even do?" He asks.

"Well, first off I picked you because you're cute, small, convenient, and plus you already act like a child and wear pull ups. Second off, I would help you slip into what's called little space, where you basically have the mindset of a toddler or baby, and I would just take care of you. Feed you, bathe you, dress you, help you, overall just do what a parent would to their infant." I shrug.

"Woah, woah, wait. You want to bathe me?!" Of coarse that is what catches his ear.

"Yes."

"Pervert!" I glare at him from the rearview mirror.

"Watch it."

He huffs, "You're crazy."

"How?"

"You kidnapped me!" He exclaims.

"Okay that's fair." I sigh and nothing else is said for a while.

"Why did you pick me if all you do is bully me and torment me?" I glance at him but he's looking out the window with a troubled look.

I once again sigh. "Look, I bullied you because I was scared you were going to reject me. I couldn't help but look at you and be in awe at how fucking adorable you are. You were my gay awakening," I sigh and hesitate, "I got scared and resulted to hurting you, that is my fault. You didn't deserve to be hurt like that, especially with no reason." I felt myself tear up as I think of how much I failed.

We pull up to a red light and an empty parking lot and before Mel can say anything I turn into the parking lot and turning the car around, heading back down the road we just came from.

"Uhm.. what are you doing?" He asks slowly.

"I'm taking you back." I swallow heavily.

"But-.. Why?" He sounds rather confused.

"I can't just torture you and then kidnap you, it ain't right and I obviously can't take care of a little if I can't even handle my own feelings." I breathe out hysterically.

Bang.

I look into the rearview mirror and see that Mel had thrown the, now closed, bug juice and started kicking my seat.

"What are you doing?" He ignores me and continues to kick my seat.

"Mel, quit." I order. He only kicks my seat harder.

"Mel!" I pull into a closed store parking lot and park the car. I turn around in my seat but instantly get hit in the face with a pacifier. He just threw a pacifier at me, is he purposefully being a brat?

"Mel if you don't quit I'll go back there and spank you." I warn, instantly feeling in dom mode. He stuck his tounge out at me and continued to kick my seat. I got out of the car and over to the backseat on his side and slid into the seat, the carseat being in the middle. I unbuckle him and while he continues the tantrum of trying to kick and flail I pull him down over my lap.

I pull down the sweatpants and the pull up and waist no time landing five solid swats to his butt.

I ask, "Are you gonna stop?" and he just shakes his head. I land another five swats to his bottom, slightly harder and I feel the tremors in his back signalling that he was probably crying. "Are you gonna stop?"

"No!" He continues to flail and try to kick and hit me. I land another five swats, much harder and he yelps and start crying heavily.

"Are you going to stop?" He nods and I finally pull up the sweatpants and the pull up before pulling him up onto my lap.

I hug and cradle him to my chest. "Shh, you're okay baby. It's okay, you took your punishment well. It's okay hun," I whisper sweet things to him as I lightly rock him and cuddle him. He cries into my chest for about fifteen minutes before he is calmed down to just sniffling.

"There, see? You're okay, I just can't let you get away with tantrums, especially with no reason." I say gently. He sniffed and cuddled into my chest, holding onto me tightly.

"Daddy.." I froze..