𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

Just as Tsukishima was about to click on the phone transcripts, (F/n) and Tendou showed up.

“Hello everybody~” Tendou greeted the team with enthusiasm, “how’s everyone doing today? Don’t answer that, it was a rhetorical question,”

“Ugh thank God,” Tsukishima sighed and sat down, “there’s a reason why I never became a teacher,”

“Oh Kei,” (F/n) rolled her eyes, “always so dramatic,” (F/n) made eye contact with Oikawa and nodded, “right, where did you leave off?”

“I was just getting to the phone transcripts,” Tsukshima informed her and clicked on the first transcript.

“Good,” (F/n) took a deep breath, “while I was searching for Bokuto and Kuroo, I came in contact with one of the men who had been killing some of the people. He was on the phone and had not only mentioned Kuroo, Kita, and Kenma but had also mentioned me,” (F/n) felt the memory flash behind her eyes, “now, I had just joined this business not that long ago, nor have I made a name for myself “publically”, so having this man mention me as a central target raised a lot of concerns from me and our unit,” (F/n) then gestured to Tsukishima to open another transcript, “I was able to retrieve the phone and give it to the police in hopes to find more evidence, and found a lot of disturbing things,”

Kita then took over and (F/n) sat down in a seat next to Oikawa.

“The police discovered various calls that were traced to random numbers based off Argentina,” Oikawa’s eyes widened upon hearing the country name, “all these numbers led to no location, meaning the person was most likely using burner phones,” Tsukishima clicked on another transcript, “unfortunately the audio hasn’t been released to our unit, but I can confirm that the voice of the person using the Argentina numbers was a girl,”

“Nikushimi?” Atsumu questioned, spinning his chair around to satisfy his boredom.

“There’s a high possibility it might be,” Kita nodded, “but, it’s not the main concern we have right now,”

“What do you mean?” Suna asked.

Kita was about to speak but was interpreted by a cold, authoritative voice.

Well well well,” a bulky, six-foot man opened the door, “what do we have here?”

“Director,” Kita acknowledge.

Everyone in the room stood up, facing the director.

“At ease guys,” the director felt the tension rise in the room, “I’m just doing my rounds, checking up on everyone, that’s all,”

“We’re just going over the incident that happened two nights ago,” Kita informed him, “is there anything you’d like to see?”

“Nah,” the director went past him and focused his gaze on Oikawa, “I believe we haven’t met,” he put his hand out, “I’m Director Akujin, the leader of this facility. You must be Oikawa Tooru correct? A pro-volleyball player from Argentina who committed quite the infidelity,”

Oikawa was about to say something but (F/n) spoke up, standing a bit in front of him as if she were protecting him, “he doesn’t need to speak to you,” (F/n)’s gaze was hard, “nor do you need to speak to him,”

“Aw don’t be like that (F/n),” Akujin chuckled, “it was just a little joke,” Akujin looked at her and Oikawa, “I’m sure it’s all in the past for the both of you,”

(F/n) clenched her jaw, “what are you doing here, Director?”

Akujin rose his brow, “didn’t you hear me earlier, just doin’ my rounds, as per usual,”