⇠König X Reader⇢

CW: nsfw, sub König, dom reader, face riding, begging, body worship, praise, degradation, edging

↾ I take requests, the place to request is pinned on my profile, I hope you enjoy you sinners. ↿

↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↢↢↢↢↢↢↢↢↢↢↢↢↢↢↢↢↢

You and König we're getting ready for a date, he asked you for help with his paint for his eyes, "Honey? Can you help me with this real quick?" He said from the bedroom. "Yeah sure give me one moment" you replied.

You walked out of the bathroom connected to your shared bedroom, you were wearing a short black dress that was pretty low cut, that being said some of your cleavage was on display. König looked you up and down drinking your delicious body in, "You look ravishing darling, I don't deserve to breathe in the same air you breathe." That made your pussy pulse, you walked over to him seductively, your heels click on the hard wood floor with every step.

You sat on his lap and picked up the paint along with the brush and started to gently brush it on his face, he smiled softly at how gentle you were with him. He held your hips softly, making sure you didn't slide off. Just to tease him a bit you started moving on him a little bit "u-ungh.." he whimpered softly hoping you didn't hear him. His dick grew hard at the sight of your body on his lap and the small movements you made every now and then. He thought you didn't know what you were doing to him, but little did he know you did.

You were almost finished when you shifted a little bit, you still be on his lap, meant he felt your clothed pussy through his black pants. "Ngh.." he made a small whimper, feeling embarrassed he started to apologize profusely, " I'm so sorry honey, you just look so good like that on my lap, I couldn't help it." He looked at you waiting for a response.

You got off his lap and said "Stand up, now." He did just that "Go sit down on the bed" already knowing where this was going he said "Yes ma'am" you told him to take off his pants and boxers, he did just that. "Good boy," he smiled when you called him that, " You're gonna be a good boy for me, right?" " Yes ma'am I will I promise, please touch me, please?" He said quickly, "Ah, be patient." You said swatting away his hand that attempted to touch you.

"No touching" you said, he started whining " Thats not fair you look too good not to touch." "What did I say? Hmm? Be a good boy Konig." He continued to whine and complain about not being able to touch you. "Konig." You said completely taking him out of his complaining rant.

He looked fearful as you said he wasn't going to be allowed to cum, "What no, I'm sorry, please, I'll be good." He started you quickly cut him of when you said " Lay down. Now." He did as you said not wanting to make it worse for himself. You took your own underwear off and placed yourself over his face. You put your pussy down on his mouth and he got to work eating you out.

You had started stroking his dick in a slow pace, he was moaning into your pussy making you moan as well the vibration make it feel so good, "Ungh, just like that," you moaned out "Such a good boy" he moaned at the praise you were giving him.

This went on two more times, him getting close and you stopping again. At this point he was sobbing for release you took your pussy off his mouth, you had already came two times. "Get on your knees in front of me now." You demanded as you sat down on the edge of the bed with your legs crossed.

When he kneeled down in front of him you saw how ruined his face looked you looked down to his dick and saw how red the tip was, pre-cum dripping down into a small puddle beneath it. "Beg." You said sternly, he started immediately. "Please ma'am, I want to cum so bad, I don't deserve it but please. You're so beautiful I need you to live, you body is heaven and hell to me, you're beauty is unlike no other, please ma'am continue using my dick like a toy."

The paint you had previously applied was now streaking down his face as he begged to cum. You felt tingles all the way down your body. You did that to him, no one else would ever get to do this except you. You felt yourself getting wetter at the thought of that. "Konig," that got his attention, he looked up at you "Do you wanna cum in me? Make me feel so good? Hmm?" You said peeking his interest " yes ma'am please I need you so bad please please please"

You gave in and told him to stand up, you stood up and turned around letting him grab your hips. König shoved his dick in your pussy and started pounding into you at a fast and hard pace. You weren't used to his massive size so it was painful at first making you cry as he pounded into you like a madman. The pain eventually subsided and all you could feel was pleasure, you were so overstimulated and everything was so sensitive, you were crying too. It felt so euphoric, he was so big and he filled you up deliciously. You've never felt pleasure this good, you thought to yourself 'i should do this more often.'

You both came a couple minutes later, him sobbing as he came he whispered thank yous, I love yous and other sweet nothings. You had cleaned him up and praised him for doing so well, you took a bath together and laid down to cuddle and watch a movie. He fell asleep in your arms, you watched him as he breathed in deeply and soon fell asleep too.

♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡

⇠𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵. 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘴.⇢