Chapter 1

At first it was hard for William

To open his eyes

He was able to open them eventually

Dead or Alive

Even for him it's hard - to open eyes, at the same time trying not to feel like crap

... Like being killed by Cassidy and others wasn't enough

Before he died...

Afton doesn't remember, when was even the last time he normally slept...

When he started to see normally

He noticed: 1) where he appeared 2) his looks (which didn't changed, he was in his Springtrap form) 3) a city in the distance and a board, which was saying "Welcome to Pentagram City" and with red colour, he immediately understood it's blood "Hell awaits you"

- Everything is red - he said to himself - Heh - looked up - A Pentagram with a star in the middle. I know, I'm in Hell now, as was needed, but... I expected it to be a bit... Different

- "That's because the rules changed" - God answered to him - "And yes, I'm using telepathy to talk with you"

- "Changed?" - William asked, confused

- "As you may be know, Afton" - God started - "Hell wasn't like what you see now, before. I believe you're familiar with how Sinners were suffering according to Bible laws in Hell. Well, after my son, Lucifer, became King of Hell, the rules changed. A city replaced the torture of bad people. Hell has 7 rings. And the one you appeared at is known as the Ring of Pride"

- "I see..." - Afton nodded his head

- "You are, I know, you noticed, in your Springtrap form" - God continued - "But I can give you an ability to transform into different forms, if you want. Unless you'll decide to, how in Computer Games it's known, unlock them on your own"

- "... I think I'll be staying in my Springtrap form for now"

- "Very well" - God answered - "And before you'll enter the city and will decide to find my granddaughter and the hotel she owns" - that's when William started having a strange feeling and wanted to ask, what God did, but he answered - "What I did you will find out, once and if will meet Cassidy"

William only said "Understood"

And started walking towards the city

His main task right now was...

To find Charlie Morningstar...

End Chapter 1

A/N - Sorry if is short. But it's normal, I think, to start a story like that