chapter 5

(A/N.....Yeontanaaaaaaa thanxxs for the hospital and car idea 💗💗💗💗🖤💗🤍🤍♡♡)

" ..... Honestly ...weak.... And-" jongho groaned and held his stomach

"hungry "

/./././/././/./././.././/..//./..//./././.

San's eyes widened as he pulled wooyoung away from jongho as he starred at him" Mingi... Get away from him before he hurts you." san said shakily
"san Calm down, Jjongie isn't gonna hurt any of us ok..." seonghwa said as he put his hand on san's shoulder to try and calm him down.

Jongho pouted sadly as he looked up at san as his eye had a slight redish tint to them"san-hyung... M not g-gonna hurt any of you" he said softy as he leaned against mingi and sighes
" jongho ...i love yah...but...you got bit by one of those monsters out there... You passed out, Died.  and now you're alive .... And you're saying you're hungry !?.... Hell no!" san yelled at jongho.

Wooyoung smacked the back of san's head and quickly covered his mouth" are you a fucking Idiot san?!?!?...Why would yell like that!?" wooyoung whisper-yelled at san.

San said a muffled -sorry- he said took wooyoung's hand off his mouth.
"hyung.... If you really don't Believe i .. I can leave if you want-".."No!.. absolutely not!... you're not  leaving jjongie!"mingi yelled and he held onto jongho tighter " i think he should!.... M not happy about it either !.. But what if he does try and hurt us. What are we gonna do then!" san huffed
"SAN SHUT UP. MINGI YOU TOO" hongjoong yelled at them" Listen this is what we are gonna do, we are gonna find a car, and take jongho to a hospital understand. And you san are going to stop this, you're really ssay you want to just abandoned jongho!?... Whats wrong with you!?" hongjoong said " you've seen how fast someone turns, it's clear jongho isn't fully one of them. " hongjoong explained to san "exactly san you're being irrational and not thinking " wooyoung sighed.

Seonghwa was about to speak up but was stop my a banging on the door from thw zombies " fuck, i knew we Should of been more quiet." yeosang groaned as another zombie hit the door" what are we gonna do?... " yunho whispered as he starred at the door. " i don't know... We know they won't leave for a while" Seonghwa said "... Maybe -......maybe i can try and do something ??" jongho Suggests as he stood up but he wobbled slightly as mingi quickly stood up and helped jongho stand.
"like what?" wooyoung asked him with a slight pout
"...well.. If i am half ...them... The zombies Shouldn't bother me....i could get rid of them easliy then" jongho explained as he leaned against the wall"....i guess so... But we need and plan First ... We are doing what joong said but we need to have a strategy First " seonghwa said as he place his hand on jongho's shoulder, he felt cold... Very cold... Like he really was dead. But he wasn't ...he was alive..but..not?... Seonghwa didn't really understand it but he didn't care, he was just happy jongho wasn't gone.

" yunho i think you Should be in charge of the car since you're the only one with a drivers license..." hongjoong said as yunho nodded" alright we need gas too... I think we should find a gas can and gas station First then find a car" yunho suggested as he crossed his arms and bit the inside of his cheek.
" thats actually a good idea yunho....but where would we find a gass can?"mingi asked as he stayed Close to jongho.

" uhm... I already Found one mingi-ah" yeosang said as he came out from behind one of the shelfs holding a gass can" you forget, this is a storage cubbie for damaged items. This just has a little hole on it, i can easily just put sone ducktape on this and it is usable again " yeosang said with a smiles " ay thats great!" yunho said as he pat yeosang's head. yeosang giggles as quickly went to go find some tape he could use

Jongho smiles at his hyungs and chuckles softly as he got up and sighes" I'll takw care of the zombies outside so it is a bit more safe-" jongho said as he coughed and held his stomach and sighes one he finished coughing , he quickly went to the door and went out making sure to Close it behind him. As soon as he turned around he saw the zombies around him and one of them went up to him and just walked past him, ignoring him.
Jongho sighes sadly but then he thought of something. If he was...well.... Half dead. He wondered if he could kill the zombies without worring about them attacking him, and he wondered if he even needed a weapon too.

Jongho hesitantly walked up, behind  one of the zombies that was by the door and held the sides of the monsters head as he meant to just snap the things neck but he ended up snapping it's hole head off. Jongho dropped the dead head and made a sound of surprise "what ..the hell"jongho said to himself. "...am...am i stronger now?...." he questioned to himself. Jongho sighes and shrugged his shoulders and killed all the zombies around the door and in the surrounding area.
Once he finished he turned around and when he started going back he fell to his knees and held his stomach and started coughing up blood and blood clots.

Jongho held his stomach tightly as he now started to puke up blood, as he panted heavliy and whines softly, as he shakily stood up and calm down slightly and wiped his mouth and and went back to the door trying to ignore with just happened. Once he got back and knocked and opened the door" it's safe now" jongho smiled softly

" Jjongie you're ok right!?" mingi asked as he got up and went over to jongho and cupped his face.
" yeah... M ok hyungie" jongho said as he smiles and blushes softly. He decided not to mention what happened since he didn't wanna worry Mingi or the others," thats good... I was worried "mingi sighes and smiled softly at jongho but saw a bit of blood coming from his mouth. Jongho saw mingi looking at his mouth and chuckled " ah i uh i tripped and fell and i ..bit my lip" jongho lied

" ahh i see... ..alright " mingi Mumbles as he let go of jonghos face " come on, lets go" yunho giggles as he held the now fixed gas can as the others agreed and they all started making their way out of the mall again to try and find a car......

_-_-_-_-_--__--__-'_'__--_edit_--__-_-_-_-_-_-_--__-/

finally ...another chapter is out♡
sorry about the wait...
Like i said i had a writers block😭

Buttttttt i am back! Yayy

Now i may nit Update as fast as i use to cuz i am busy but i will tey and post as much. As i can♡