chapter 3

After a lot of running they all finally got back to the mall and blocked the doors behind them, and just like last time they were their... seemed empty and they knew that zombies were everywhere .. and so was wooyoung and san.

__________________

" alright .... there is no point in staning around here...we need to find wooyoung and san" Hongjoong said as he got up and dusted some dirt off " yeah.. I think the best place to look first is what store would have what they said they would be looking for" yeosang Sighes" ....hwa what did they say They were gonna look for again ??" yeosang asked seonghwa as he moved some hair out of his face

Seonghwa sighes as he crossed his arms and tried to recall what wooyoung whaf he said him and san where gonna look for.

(" hey me and sannie decided that we are gonna go back to the mall and look for food. and medical supplies ..alright ?" wooyoung said as he held san's arm. " woo are you sure?.. I mean i know you both have weapons and can handle yourself-" Hwa we will be fine... If it makes you feel better... We will Contact you every 10 minutes, how about that?" san said as he placed his hand apon seonghwa's shoulder. and smiles reassuringly "...fine... But every 10 minutes got it?..." seonghwa said as he gave in"promise"" promise " woosan said in unison. Seonghwa chuckles and nods" alright then")

Seonghwa sighes " food and medical supplies i Believe they said" seonghwa Replyed to yeosang
" so pharmacys and the food court?" jongho said as he clung to mingi " ok .... Jongho, mingi and yunho go look in the food court. And me hwa and yunho will go look in the pharmacy's" hongjoong said as he placed a hand on his hip.

" alright then " yeosang said as he looked up at yunho then back to the others " well lets stop diddy-dallying and get on with it. Who knows where thos two could be!" seonghwa groaned
" agreed ...lets just go already " yeosang said
And they went their separate ways.

             『 seonghwa, hongjoong, yeosang.』

After walking for a while they finally made it to one of the pharmaceutical stores but they saw that it was all ransacked and the shelfs were empty
" maybe they have been here already ?" yeosang suggested " oh they have been.." seonghwa said as he crouched down to pick up a bracelet that was broken that wooyoung had on " look " hwa said as he held up thw bracelet For the others to seen

" why would it be on the ground ?? He never takes it off" hongjoong wondered out loud
" maybe it didn't fall off...maybe it got stuck and he had to rip it off.... so they could get out of here?" yeosang said "  may-!!!" hongjoong got cut off as they all heard a scream that came from the food court that sounded like wooyoung...

                       『mingi, jongho, yunho』

Jongho sighes as he held mingi's hand and squeezed it" i hope woo and sannie- hyung are alright .." jongho mumbled sadly " jjongie, hey.. Listen woo and san will be ok... After all.. It is woo and san.. Knowing thos two they  probably locked themselves into a room" mingi chuckles trying to make jongho cheer up, hopefully " yeah jjong woo and san must be ok" yunho smiles as he pat jonghos head. " i really hope so hyungs" jongho said as they got to the food court. 
The three looked around some and sighes" maybe their else where-!!" jongho got cut off by a loud bang that got followed by a scream, wooyoungs scream to be exact.

All three of them ran to where they heard the scream and saw san and wooyoung inside a Phonebooth.

A/n: something like this

San was holding wooyoung Close on the floor of it,  as zombies surrounded the booth trying to get it to it.

" shit.. what are we gonna do we need to help them-.." yunho said panicking a bit " i-i don't know yun... We need to get the zombies away from Their quickly" mingi said as he sighes" like a distraction ?...there are way to many to fight" yunho groaned" maybe we could-" " i can distract them" jongho suddenly said as he looked up at the two" WHAT-... No absolutely not jjongie-" mingi said as he held onto jonghks shoulder " minki it's ok they need help there isn't any time to think about this! Look!"jongho said as he point To the booth woosan was in as the glass was breaking in .
"but-..." mingi sighes and looked at jongho with tears in his eyes" mingi... I will be ok...." jongho said
" mingi .. I have to Agree with jongho.. He is faster then us both" yunho sighes.

Mingi nods and looks down" i will draw the zombies away and while they are After me you two get woo and san ... alright ?" jongho explained to them. " yeah... We do Jjongie " mingi said shakily.

Jongho nods and quickly went over and made a a bunch of noise so the zombies notice him and as the started Chaseing After him yunho and mingi helpped wooyoung and san.

As jongho was running away from the zombies, Whom were very Close behind, they were faster then the ones at the hospital, much, much faster.
But jongho was to focused on running and not paying attention to where he was going, he felt something grab his ankle and pull him to the ground as his. Leg quickly burst into pain as he yelled.

Mingi turned around Because he heard jongho yell and saw that he had been pulled to the ground

"JONGHO!!"