𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.

Start from the beginning

"Now, we have one shooter in custody who remains unidentified" Olinsky says, "Three other shooters are at large"

"The FBI is looking for a terrorist link. Intelligence will be coordinating the ground game. The Fusion units' scanning rooftops. Who here is CTA?" Antonio asks and a lady raises her hand, "Alright, stop all trains out of state and lake and I need all buses rerouted . CFD, we need four ambos on standby in case of another incident"

"Now, they burned their suits and masks. So, we don't know what they look like right now" Max says.

"Patrolman spotted four guys wearing all black, park a car two blocks east" Jay says, walking into the mobile command station, "Ran the plates, car came back hot. Inside were four hundred rounds of M855S, armor piercing"

"Alright, I'll redirect patrol and set up a grid search. Move fast, move smart. Let's find these guys and keep those ambos empty" Dawson says.

~~~

"These guys, they threw wild shots into this court. Then three hits over here" Jay says, as he and Max walk through the squash courts, "One. Two. Three. Three shots, three bodies"

"This isn't random" Max states.

~~~

After looking through the squash courts, Max and Jay start to question witnesses.

"-and then they came down to my court..."

"To court five" Max asks and the blonde lady nods her head.

"Directly across from court two?" Jay asks.

"That's right and then he opened the door and just started shooting. I dove to the ground. When I looked up. I could see into the other court"

"Into court two"

"Yes. It was..." The lady starts to get tears in her eyes.

"Hey, it's gonna be okay" Max says.

"...it was awful and I just keep seeing it and I-I'm sorry. We were supposed to have lunch together"

"You knew the victims?" Jay asks.

"Um, we work together at Elkarn and Associates. We're a law firm. They were senior partners"

🪩🪩🪩

"Five shooting victims. Now, five fatalities" Max says as she and Voight talk with commander Fischer in the small office across from Platt's desk, "The one girl who got in their way died in surgery. Leanne Palomo, she was thirty. The other four were the targets"

"Lawyers from Elkarn and Associates" Fischer states.

"I spoke with the managing partner at the firm. All four of them worked on Lancaster Chemical and had contact with the engineer last month. I'll find out why"

"I don't think this is terrorism, this is some kind of corporate revenge" Voight says, "You should alert the FBI"

"And the motive is, what exactly?" Fischer asks.