𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐭

Start from the beginning

" May I come in?" Xyon said.

He actually looked healthy and clean, like he was doing good. Even gained a little weight but it looked good on him.

" Say what you need to say while standing outside."
" I didn't come here to get you back... I came to start something new and make sure we don't end hating each other. I at least want to be some type of friends."
" in the past I'd say go eat a dick but now...I'll take you up on that offer. Are you doing good?"
" Yea...I got custody of my daughter. I got some therapy and I'm clean off drugs and shit. I don't even smoke nomo"
" That's really good"
" Yea, how you been...I see you got a bun in the oven"
" Yea I'm 5 months...I'm engaged and shit, once I drop this baby I'm going to school to become a nurse.

We chopped it up for a while until I told him to go...that whole situation gave me closure and I honestly felt like his intentions were 100% pure.

10 years later.....

" AHTT kids scoot closer so we can all fit into the picture"

The whole family had got together for Christmas. It's been a tradition for about 5 years now.

Tink and Jason have been married 8 years now and they're on baby number 6. He moved her into a big house with hella acres of land. He kept his promise to me...he really do have her.

Xyon ended up marrying his childhood crush Sophia and they've been married 6 years. They had another daughter Chloe. He kept his word and we've been friends ever since he came to my house that day.

Zo and Kobe are still in France, he's one of the most influential artists of this century. He sends me emails and letters from time to time. Him and Kobe aren't married but they do have a Son named Isaiah

Me and Von's 10 year wedding anniversary is coming up in 5 months. After we had our daughter Ashanti we welcomed twin boys Sevyn and Devyn. I'm the happiest I've ever been to be real.

Jackie passed away 3 years ago from a drug overdose.

" Everybody hold still 3...2...1" The camera man said taking everyone's picture.

" Damn finally " Xyon said standing up stretching
" On bro that shit was uncomfortable as hell" Von stood up.
" all y'all do is complain it wasn't that bad" Tink went to sit down on the couch.

As soon as the photo shoot was done All the kids started back running around the cabin acting a fool.

" AYEEE SIT DOWN" Jason said getting all the kids attention.

The kids went down into the game room and the adults stayed in the living room.

" this bring back memories of the old days" Tink smiled looking around.

The way we were sitting did remind me of Hotboxx.

" Only think we missing is the blunttttt" I Said grabbing a lighter off the table .
" Y'all know I don't smoke nomo" Xyon rolled his eyes.
" Mmcht just one last blunt" Tink did that convincing smile.

He did a deep sigh and sucked his teeth.

" Light it up maneee"

spark.....inhale...hold....

Exhale....

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐣𝐮𝐚𝐧𝐚

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐣𝐮𝐚𝐧𝐚

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

( 𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥???)