A Lying Witch, a Satyr, and a Warden part 1

Luz Noceda was outside waiting to get picked up to go to Summer Camp. Her mom came out to say goodbye

"Don't worry. Summer camp is only going to be for 3 months. you'll be busy balancing checkbooks and learning to appreciate public radio, time will fly by!"

"But I don't like that stuff! I like editing anime clips to music and reading fantasy books with convoluted backstories." It's pretty clear she doesn't even want to go at all.

Camila doesn't want to do this, but she knew it's for the best. "I'm sorry Mija, but your fantasy world is holding you back. Do you have any friends? I mean real friends, not imaginary, or drawn, or reptilian. Summer camp is a change to make new friends, but you have to try. Can you do that?"

"Yes mom" Luz said as she walk towards the trash can to throw away her Good witch book.

Camila's phone buzzes "Oh, I gotta go!" She kisses Luz's forehead "your bus is coming soon. Text me when you get there" she then walks off.

"Bye mom..." Luz is pretty bummed out. But she realized what she did to her book and quickly searches in the trash can for it.

She then hears chirping and she sees an owl with her book in the bag she's carrying, and it flys off.

"TINY TRASH THIEF!!" Luz yells as she chases the owl deep into the woods. She follows it to an old abandoned cabin. Luz was a little hesitant about going in at first, but she quickly builds up the courage to go inside.

When she goes inside she sees a glowing door sightly opened. The same owl she saw flys over her towards the door. She continues to chase after it.

"Will you stop adorably... hopping away?" She realizes that she outside again, but something is off. The sky is green and the ocean has a purple hue. She looks down a hill and then a dragon flies up scaring her.

That's a give away that she's far from home. "Am I in Narnia?" Luz asked herself as she walks around.

As she roams the grass lands, she sees a giant golden Piller with a huge tree on top all covered in roots from afar. She sees a staircase and being an unsuspecting human girl, she walks up the stairs. But she stops when she hears voices.

 luz hides behind the knee  here's them talk on the top.

Frost Giant 1: you know why we're here. my last visit manage to loosen your tongue?

Luz: are those snow men?

Mimir: I see you brought company this time. Must be important if the only giant species He trusts to grace me with their present. Tell me...you all still tripping over yourselves to try and be better than The All Father?

Luz didn't immediately assume they were talking the actual Odin because she understood that those mythologies could just be human customs.

Frost Giant 2: The norms told him that the owl lady would mentor The great witch destined to survive Ragnarök, where would we find the young witch before the owl lady does?

Mimir: and why would I know that?

Frost Giant 1: You Satyrs are the most intelligent species in all the known realms. therefore, making you the smartest man alive. Does it not?

Mimir: Smarter than all the dead ones too!

Frost Giant 2: Listen, you help us, and I'll help you, tell us where she is and I'll talk to-

Mimir: He won't let me go cause I'm apparently too important to him, and he definitely won't let you kill me either! You have nothing to offer me. So take your question, take your threats, take all these worthless morons, and screw off!!!