Part 9

Y/N POV

I wake up and decide to make breakfast I noticed the whole house was still sleep "I'll be nice for once" I say to myself I get ready and put this on

I walk downstairs and get started then I feel a snack on my ass "Ryan didn't exactly take you as a morning person" I say but then turn around and realize it's Regie "ugh what are you doing stalking my every move?" "Ehum technically this is my home...

I walk downstairs and get started then I feel a snack on my ass "Ryan didn't exactly take you as a morning person" I say but then turn around and realize it's Regie "ugh what are you doing stalking my every move?" "Ehum technically this is my home I was here before you so no I'm not,just giving you a physical compliment" he says "yea next time keep it PG-13" I say as I turn on the eye "what you cooking" "breakfast" "for" "everyone but you" he wraps his arms around my waist "don't be like that" he says as he slips his hand into my pants "Reggie!" I gasp and push him off he chuckles and goes back upstairs.

By the time I'm done all the boys are awake and gathered at the table "here you guys go 😊" "hey are you feeling well?" Seb jokingly ask "did you hit you head" adds Darren "no but I can hit you " I say as I pick up the pan "chill Im just playing" "yea my baby takes no shit" Ryan says as he wraps a arm around my waist "ouuuu" the boys say he tugs on my shirt signaling to come to him I lean over "keep wearing stuff like that and you might be punished" he whispers I just smile and join the others at the table, as I do so I couldn't help but feel a leg run up mine I ignore it thinking its Ryan till I look over at Reggie who avoids my eye contact I quickly push him off and then finish my food.

Ryan's POV

I finish my food and head upstairs "I haven't streamed in a while I'll do that" I say as I sit in my chair and start "hello guys,how are we doing?"

Emily12_ryanwife: who was that girl last stream?

"That was my gir-".  Y/n walks in and sees I'm live "hi stars 😊" she says as she takes a seat on my lap "what were u saying Ryan?" "Right uhm this is my girlfriend guys, y/n"

Emily12_ryanwife: mm u could do better

Lady_love: your so pretty Ms.Nyguen

NSB4L_1008: y'all are so cute tg

Oilboilwifey_56: give us a show 😂

"Woah there stars" I say but y/n didn't seem to care as she pulled me into a kiss and then turned back the the stream "chef's kiss" she says and chuckles

Emily12_ryanwife left the stream

"Aw so sad to see her go" y/n says sarcastically "well guys thats it for today next stream I will have a Q&A ft my girlfriend" I say about to end the stream but y/n grabs my hand and places it on her lap "bye stars see you next time" and with that she gave me a kiss on the cheek and ended the stream.

Y/N POV

As we ended the stream I try to get up but Ryan quickly pulled me back into his lap "such a tease" he says "idk what your talking about🥺" I say "yea sure" he picks me up and tossed me on the bed he goes over to his door and locks it then climbs on top of me.

Should she end up with Reggie or stay with Ryan part 10 will be the last lmk 💕