Part 5

Y/N POV

"LETS GET FUCKED UPPP!!" I yell all hyped up they boys scream in agreement Ryan leans down in my ear "fucked up in public?" He says with a smirk on his face I punch him playfully and grab his arm dragging him to the bar "2 martinis please" I ordered "ID please" says the bartender I fish in my purse and pull it out "you too sir" Ryan grabs his id and shows him "thank youu" I say as I grab our drinks with a smile "let me keep this safe for you" I say as I grabs Ryan's ID and place it in my bra "I'll get it later then I guess" he smirked I finished off my drink and drag him to the dance floor grinding with him.

Ryan's POV

Y/n drags me to the dance floor and starts grinding on me so I grab her hips and move to the beat along with her I start to feel a tightening in my pants I groan as she starts teasing me more now knowing I'm pleased.

                     2 hours later at home
Y/N POV

"Woop Woop" "ugh you guys suck why did we have to- (hiccup) go I was having much fun "hm idk maybe because you punched some random girl" Ryan said to me "she was looking at you a lil to hard" "aw lil jealous y/n" he says teasingly"shut up I can punch you too" I say "I'd like to see you try" he says "EHUM yk we are still here.." says oil "don't worry you got me babes" Regie says as he puts his arm around oil. "Dam it's like that Reggie bet" say Darren as he cuddles Justin "to get the fuck off me Darren" Justin says "c'mon yk you like it" Darren says as he gets closer.

"HOME" I yell as I get out the car "yes home" Ryan says guiding me to the door and then to our room. I stripped everything as soon as I entered the room "so hot" I say "hot alr" says Ryan with a smirk as he shuts the door.

Reggie's POV

I walk into the house following oil to his room "may I help you" he says "idk can you" I say as I close the door looking down "Reggie i-i" I shut him up with smashing my lips into his I lay him down and start to take off his and my shirt I leave marks all over.

Justin's POV

I walk into the house and towards my room as I hear my door shut behind me I turn around to find Darren standing there "what" I say blankly "yk I wasn't playing earlier in the car" he says as he locks the door and walks towards me "Darren uhm are you drunk maybe.." I say nervously "yes off your love" he replies as he pushes me on my bed climbing on top of me "fuck it man" I say as I wrap my arms around his neck and start kissing his while sneaking my hand in his pants.