Part 6

Kane's POV

Me and seb enter the house last and hear moaning coming from upstairs "what the fuck is going on up there and orgy" I say "hell I mean we could join it" seb says jokingly "Not in a millions years seb" I say and walk off to the kitchen I made me some popcorn and headed to my room "lemme come" I hear seb say "ok bro but no weird shit" I agree

Seb POV

I went upstairs with Kane and watch a movie with him I know I said no weird shit but hey it's me "two best friends in a room" I start "NO STOP OR IMA KICK YOU THE HELL OUT" "yo bro chill man positive vibes only it was just a joke loosen up" I say laughing "I am just shut up and watch the movie" "nah what's your deal why u so up tight now if it were Darr- 🤨😏 you like Darren don't you Kane" I suggest "bro wtf hell nah we literally have beef tf" he disagrees "yk what happens in them BL stories" I say "enemies to lovers" I finish he ignores me and shoves a handfull of popcorn in his mouth "if you like him why don't you go join him and Justin I mean hell you even got options as you can hear, you got oli and Regie, Ryan and Y/n although wouldn't try it and Justin and Darren and then there is me and you" I say "shut up man I swear you are just horny if so just go to your room and let it out not on me" he says.

                           The next day
A/N POV

Everyone woke up and went downstairs and sat around in the kitchen and ate their food nobody said anything "ehum y'all have nothing to say for y'all selves" Kane finally broke the silence everyone turned to him "what do you mean?" Said Seb "YOU OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW WE HEARD IT ALL NIGHT THESE FUCKERS WERE FUCKING" Kane said everyone busted out laughing "not funny at all it sounded like a dam orgy was happening y'all might as well done it in oli room since his is the biggest I MEAN HIS ROOM YA NASTIES" Kane said everyone continued laughing Kane stormed up to his room and slammed the door "what's his deal?" Said oil "it's just sex" "idk I asked him that yesterday and I kept playing with him he took it too serious and was being very up tight" sad Seb "I think h-" nevermind "whatever let him cool down meanwhile we have stuff to do" oil said as he pulled out a to do list "EHUM..Ryan and Y/n groceries, Justin and Darren tik tok everyone else tbh tik toks" said oil "y'all choose the dance but we just need to post what manager ty said" oil added "someone go check on anime boy" said Seb.

Darren's POV

I volunteered to check up on Kane and started up the stairs once I reached his room I knocked on the door "Kane?" No answer I opened the door to find the room empty I walk inside searching every nook and cranny for Kane only to find him in his closet watching Naruto. "Hey bud, are you okay now we uhm need you" I say but he counties to watch his show completely ignoring me "Ehum Kane we need you downstairs.." I say a lil bit louder same reaction I started to get pissed off but tried to remain cool "Kan-" I was interrupted by him smashing his lips into mine I started to kiss him back but pulled away quickly, "hey ik I'm sus but dam you are on another level" I chuckled "I'm dead ass Darren" he says looking me in my eyes I stared back into his which were full of lust, "WHAT'S TAKING Y'ALL SO LONG" boomed sebby's voice "we need you downstairs maybe we can talk later?" I say as I exit the room Kane following behind me.

Third person POV

Ryan and Y/N get ready and go to the store for groceries, the rest of the boys scatter around the house making tik toks and yt videos on their channels soon after they were done. Everyone gathered in the living room on their phone playing games watching shows and what not "where is y/n and Ryan with the food I'm starving" Darren spoke up as he rubbed his tummy "I can fill you up😏" says Reggie "wouldn't you like to papì" Darren agrees. Ryan and Y/n finally came in with the food, "FOOD" we all yell as we run up from the couch and snatch bags out their hand running to the kitchen

Y/N POV

I walked into the door greeted by lots of hungry man babies as they snatch the bags out of me and Ryan's hand "HEY ONE OF THOSE BAGS IS ME AND RYAN'S" I yell as I rush to the kitchen I spotted Reggie with and walked up to him snatching it, "ever heard of keeping ya hands off what's not yours?" I say as I walk off he grabs my wrist and whispers In my ear "yea practice what you preach cause I don't recall u doing so in the room" I shoot him a shut up look and walk up to my room.