Part 8

The boys POV

We all head upstairs and find Reggie still asleep "perfect" Seb says "it's kinda messy in here man tf he got Oreos on his bed for" Ryan says "shh c'mon y'all grab onto the bucket everyone" Kane says as everyone grabs it SPLASH "YO wtf man" Reggie shoots up and gets out the bed "you fuckers man what is this for" he asks "you wanna wet the kitchen now we make you wet" Darren says "pause" Ryan adds "it wasn't just m-" he starts to say but then stops "finish your sentence who else was with you?🤨" Seb says "it was just me" Reggie says all smiley.

Ryan's POV

Reggie was going to say it wasn't just him so who else could it have been,y/n? Nah she couldn't she wouldn't,would she? I sigh and head back to my room "y/n?" I call out "shower babe" I walk into our bathroom and ask her straight forward "did you and Reggie wet up the kitchen?" She froze for a min then spoke sounding a bit hesitant "uh yea.." "the fuck we're y'all doing" I say pissed off "nothing he just splashed some water on me by accident and I did it back" she said "oh yea nothing else right" I say rolling my eyes.

Y/N POV

I hop out the shower to confront Ryan "Ryan I didn't do nothing with him why are you so worked up" I say "I'm fine" he says "no your not but I can make you fine" I laugh "That's your way of fixing it?" He says as he walks away I wrap a towel around me and grab his arm slamming him on the bed "open tf up Ryan" I demanded "I understand you get jealous easy but look tf around this house is full of boys" I add.

Ryan's POV

Y/n gets on top of me and starts speaking to me sternly I cant help but get a little turned on "I know" I say trying to stay focused but couldn't once she realized I was turned on and she started to grind on me "y/n stop" I say "or what?" She ask teasingly I flip her over real quick and I strip her of her towel and throw it on the ground I take my thumb and start rubbing her clit "or this" I say she was speechless but not noiseless I soon shoved to fingers in her mercilessly she jolted I start going faster and soon I replace them with my dick she was an uncontrollable moaning mess and that just made me wanna fuck her senseless I kept going until she came but I didn't stop till her legs were shaking and I had came twice "don't start a war you can't handle" I say as I pull out and collapse besides her I went to the bathroom and came back with a towel cleaning her up I turn on Netflix and decide to watch Wednesday I pulled her into a spoon and we watch and ate snack out my side table.