"We're doing this regardless because I wanna hear about your night."

"Girl brunch tomorrow, out of the tower." I smiled.

"So, why exactly do you think this is gonna work?" she asked.

"Because I caught Tony watching porn."

"No way!"

"And the girl looked a lot like me. There's something else that I realized about him, Tony's got a daddy kink." I smirked.

"Oh boy ... I can see it though."

"Exactly."

We got ready together and I pulled on the slinky, small, short, silver number with think straps while Natasha pulled on a tight, little bit longer black dress, still slinky and sinful on her body. Heels, accessories, makeup, we made sure that we looked good before walking out.

***********

"Tony, what the hell is wrong with you?" Clint asked as they stood by the bar.

"He's anxious." Bruce said, clearly enjoying his friend's discomfort.

"About what?" Clint asked, always slightly clueless.

"Moves he's not making." Bruce said, making Clint laugh.

"Oh, you're talking about Sierra. Yeah, you're seriously missing out there. If I wasn't married ..."

"Shut up." Tony growled.

"I'm telling you Tony, you either make a move soon or you're gonna have to ..." Bruce started to say but he was interrupted.

"Or I'm gonna have to what?" Tony asked.

"Holy hell." Clint said, looking in the direction that Bruce was looking.

"What are ... oh fuck." Tony muttered after looking in the same direction.

The girls walked out of the elevator looking absolutely sinful. Natasha is beautiful, there's no denying that but Sierra ... she's stunning.

"Make a move Tony, or you're gonna have to watch someone else do it." Clint said as Steve and Bucky walked over to the girls and Bucky pulled Sierra away.

"Where the hell are they going?" he asked.

"Somewhere you're not." Clint smiled, knowing of Sierra's plan. "Bucky has the hots for her, Stark. If you don't want to lose out on your chance cause you're being a coward, I suggest you go do something."

Tony spoke to his guest throughout his party but always had Sierra in his sight. After almost losing her with Bucky earlier, he's made a conscious effort to always be able to see her.

************

"We have an audience." Bucky whispered in my ear.

"Everyone's an audience." I smiled.

"Stark has been watching you all night." he said.

"Well, he won't do anything about it so that's not my problem."

"You trying to make him act up?" Bucky asked.

"Maybe." I smirked.

"Bad girl, if only you didn't have the hots for him too." he sighed, brushing his knuckles over my cheek.

"You never know what might happen in a week or two Bucky." I said, feeling the goosies from the intense look in his eyes.

"Well, you know where to find me." he said before walking off.

I walked over to the bar and got a shot of tequila because that was, intense. If Tony doesn't act up, then I'll definitely act up with Bucky after a reasonable amount of time because he's delicious.