11.5

𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐙𝐘𝐀𝐈𝐑   𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 |𝐉𝐀𝐍 3𝐑𝐃 |8:45 𝐀𝐌|  𝐁𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐌𝐀

𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐙𝐘𝐀𝐈𝐑
𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 |𝐉𝐀𝐍 3𝐑𝐃 |8:45 𝐀𝐌|  𝐁𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐌𝐀

𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐙𝐘𝐀𝐈𝐑   𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 |𝐉𝐀𝐍 3𝐑𝐃 |8:45 𝐀𝐌|  𝐁𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐌𝐀

𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 awake, groaning at the unfamiliar feeling in his bottom half. He smiled to himself with his eyes closed, Erica's warmth covering his skin, "I'm so in love with you."

"Good morning to you Kaires. I love you more." Erica looked at him weirdly because she wasn't expecting his greeting. The emphasis on him being 'In Love' with her and not just saying 'I Love You' made her feel so secure.

She had been up for about thirty minutes or so, just on his iPad watching YouTube videos. She decided not to bother him and occupy herself a little.

She had also been getting flashbacks from what took place last night.

"L-like I love you a lot. In a friend way and in a girlfriend way." He felt the need to explain for some reason. He just loved her all together, although he'd never been in love before, he knew the feeling.

They were both laying naked under her comforter and the whole thing just felt so intimate, like he'd never imagined himself being this comfortable with another person.

"Kaires stay away from me for real." Erica was laughing but she was so serious. He was trying to grip her lower waist when she was already sore from last night.

"You trying to sweet talk me like my body ain't numb." Erica fake rolled her eyes at the kiss that he placed on her neck. She loved when he openly showed her affection.

"I ain't even doing you nothing? R-relax." He snickered because she had been hobbling around like she twisted her ankle or something. In reality, it was because he had her leg over his shoulder for a little too long.

"No, you relax. How are you still in heat?"

"Morning wood. I'm sorry I did that to you." He laughed confidently and began to innocently rub up and down her thigh since she had been indicating that's where most of her pains were.