𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.

Start from the beginning

"Sadly, we don't know that he has" Olivia answers, "So, our suspect is a male, white, 5 '9", approximately forty years old. He's either in the medical field or, obviously, posing as someone who is. There's nothing physically distinctive about him. All witnesses, again, were consistent when they described him. They said that he was average looking and normal"

"These details of the crimes have gone out to every news and radio station in town" Dawson says.

"We check city wide and in the suburbs on missile x cards and information reports on any attempted abductions or suspicious calls" Voight says, as max picks up her desk phone.

"I'm gonna have Mouse triangulate the cell towers on the girls phone and check all social media. We can find out if she electronically checked in anywhere during the day" Lindsay says.

"I'll check the sex offender files and recently released parolees" Dawson says.

"Good" Voight says.

"That was Olinsky at Chicago Med" max says, hanging up the phone, "Victoria didn't make it"

🪩🪩🪩

Antonio, Adam and Erin are outside the victims house and neighborhood asking people about the suspect, while Max and Jay are looking around the victim's burned house with Matt Casey and Charlotte Halstead-Scott.

"Offender balled newspaper and shredded rubber and piled it near the victim" Matt says, pointing his flashlight into the bedroom, "then he left a trail of the same combo to the back door. Used lighter fluid as an accelerant. Lit it, then left out the back door"

Max, Jay, Charlotte and Matt duck under some crime scene tape on the bedroom door as Casey continues on, saying, "Some burning rubber dropped down a coax cable hole in the floor, right here" Matt steps on the area he's talking about to show Max and Jay, "Which is why we initially thought it started downstairs"

"Okay, so the offender drags the victim up the back staircase into the bedroom." Jay says, "There's no way we're pulling any DNA out of here"

"Definitely not" Max agrees.

"I heard whoever did this has done it before?" Charlotte asks, placing her hands on her hips.

"Yeah, it's looking like it" Jay answers his sister.

"Hey, check it out" Maxine says, picking up a small bottle with fire residue on it from the ground next to the bed and showing it to Jay, "it's a nail polish bottle"

"What color did the offender use on the victims?" Jay questions.

"Green" Max says, opening the bottle to find out it's indeed green nail polish, "well, now there's no doubt"

🪩🪩🪩

"You look gorgeous tonight, princess" Maverick said, placing his hand on the girls bare thigh as he drives down the road, rubbing his thumb along the side of her leg.

Maxine looks over at her boyfriend with puppy eyes, "just tonight?"

Maverick looked over at those puppy eyes he couldn't say no to, "oh that's not—"