broken spell part1

Narrative pov:

A short time ago there was a dimension filled with wonderful magic, but then darkness came into power and the great battle begins.

An army of the undead unleashed , lead by a powerful warrior sworn to take the battle to the upper world and settled their sights on the human realm and beyond.

All seemed hopeless until a small group of warriors (six legend warriors of the mystic arts)  battling against the hoard of the undead against unbeatable odds. They battled heroically. They drove the evil back , away from the edge of the human world, and then the bravest wizard of them all cast a spell that sent the armies of the undead back into the underworld. The gates was sealed for an eternity  and evil disappeared from the surface world.

  But with great victory comes with great loss.  The human world never knew of the great battle or the sacrifices made to save them from destruction. Even till this day ( a mysterious person driving towards a sign)  they live in peace totally unaware of what is about to awaken.
-------------------------
No one's pov:

The mysterious biker stop just to look over a particular city as he took off his helmet revealing a tanned face. He sighed a little knowing that this might be the place.

  "So this must be briar wood" he says then had his helmet on, then drove past a sign that says briarwood 25 miles.

Pwmf x tw----------------------

Author's pov :

Now inside a record shop are six teenagers one was at the deck two guys where chatting another was wearing a cap and the last one she was filming them all.  Now let's see what these teens are all about shall we.
---------------------------------

Third POV:

The girl with the camera was smiling while listening to those other one getting her grove on.

"Go vida!" The mysterious girl says laughing. "Sounds great sis" she added while vida says yeah while grooving and sporting a smile.

A red head teen ran past the girl while whacking the air with something creating sound effects while wearing a cape around his neck.

"Wow role playing again chip" the girl says amusingly. Chip smiled then starts a battle cry and runs off. (A/N I do find chips antics really adorable 🥰)

She films another guy who was laughing at one of the customers jokes who seems oblivious to the man that was clearly flirting with her cousin . She rolls her eyes playfully at her cousin.

"Stiles what joke did he tell you?" The girl clearly interested in knowing cause she knows that stiles would deliver.

Stiles giggles and then says " Did you hear about Dwayne Johnson and the cinnamon bun?" The girl shrugged waiting for a response " They say it’s rock and roll." He finished laughing again. The girl videotaping didn't get, but vida gotten it cause she was laughing away.

Giggling she went to the last person who was sitting down on a chair. The guy clearly was cleaning his skateboard, probably for tricks to impress a certain someone.

"Hey Madison" the guy greeted.

"Hey Xander" Madison says. Xander now appears to be showing off his muscles with skateboard in had to the video camera. She was not impressed so she turned the camera towards the entrance  where the manager of the place was standing in a scuba suit wearing a snorkel and other things. "Toby" Madison alerted the rest and turned off the video quickly while the rest spotted the manager and quickly scrambling to him curiously as to why he was here.