"Hey, we're going to back to academy." Five said.

I got back in the car and I could feel everyone's eyes on me. I was still wearing Klaus's hoodie he gave me and put the hood up, I put my head on the window until we go back to academy.

Once back at the academy we looked for Vanya but couldn't find her.

"Well I am out of here." Diego said.

"Where are going?" Five asked.

"To find those freaks in children mask." Diego said.

Five sighed and we walk down the stairs to where Klaus was.

"Hey did the old man say anything about how the apocalypse happened? Any clues?" Five asked.

"No, no clues. Truly terrific shave though." Klaus said. Five scoffed and walked down the rest on the stairs, with me following.

"Hey! But he did say about me unlocking my ture power." Klaus said.

"Oh, yeah." Five said sarcastically.

"Hey, how did you do the time thing?" Klaus asked.

"I don't know. I just did, you would understand that if you were sober." Five said.

"I am sober. For two days." Klaus said.

"For two days, really?" Five said.

"Two days isn't bad, it can go along way." I said smiling at Klaus.

"Feels like 45 years." Klaus said hugging himself.

"I don't have time for you. Come on Hugo." Five said grabbing my hand.

"You know me and you are the same." Klaus said Five turned around pulling me to him.

"We aren't the same." Five said.

"Yes we are. Your addicted to a drug called 'the apocalypse'." Klaus said.

"I am not a drug addict like you. And I'll never will be." Five said letting go of my hand and blinking in front of Klaus.

"No but your an alcoholic." I said.

"Not now Hugo!" Five said.

"Are you sure. Your still holding that addition." Klaus said then Five threw the eye against the wall and it shattered.

"Well that's one way to get rid of it." Klaus said and Five went to the bar and I followed him.

I sat down at the bar and put my hood up and head down. I didn't feel like drinking. Five sat next to me making himself a drink.

"Hugo are you ok?" Five asked.

"Yeah...just a rough day that's all." I said in a low vocie.

"Hugo started freaking out seeing Allsion and Harold." Five said putting his hand on my back.

I lifted my head up and took my hood down.

"It's just...the way we found them. It reminded of my siblings. The day I found them Miles had his throat slit and Ruby had wounds in her stomach. Just like how we found Allsion and Harold." I said my voice cracking and tears falling down to my chin.

"Hugo, I am sorry. I wish I knew." Five said putting his arm around my shoulder.

"She was going to hire them. But Miles always put up a fight, and I guess Ruby got in the way." I explained.

We heard a knock on the door and I looked at Five confused.

"I'll go get it." Five said getting up and he kissed my forehead.