will come to me

IM SO FUCKING SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPLOADING I LIKE READING THESE KINDA STORIES MORE THAN WRITING THEM. I LOST MOTIVATION. LONGER CHAPTER AS AN APOLOGY.

y/n's point if view:

yes, i said yes to lucas for homecoming. (AS FRIENDS) i didn't have anyone to go with anyways... and miguel didn't respond. i was lowkey hoping i would go with him. ( y/n you sad lonely bitch ) me and lucas went shopping after school to get matching red and black sets. we arrived at school together that night and watch my friend gasp at the sight of us.

school friend: "OH EHM GEE YOU GUYS LOOK STUNNING IM ACTUALLY JEALOUS"

y/n: "thanks babes you look even more beautiful"

lucas: "hey! you're supposed to be MY date!" he shoves my shoulder playfully.

          we spend the next few minutes having fun and making dumb choices. i stopped laughing when i saw lucas' smile fade uncomfortably while staring at someone. "lucas? hey! what's wrong?", i say waving my hand in his face. i turn my head to see where he's looking at to see a tall blonde staring at him aswell. "hey is that-" lucas answers my question before even letting me finish, "noah."

          noah starts walking towards us and as soon as lucas notices he turns around trying to avoid noah. "lucas! i know its you! can i talk to you?", noah tries to convince noah slightly yelling because of the loud music. "sorry im not in the mood to talk right now..", lucas mumbles. noah speaks anyways, "look, im sorry i humiliated you infront of everybody that night by rejecting you that harshly .. i was just very overwhelmed and stressed while everyone was watching. i do like you, i really do! please forgive me?"
weak ass apology 🙄 "fine.. im only forgiving you because you said please, now lets go dance."
im so single im going to cry.

          few more minutes go by of me sitting in the corner lonely, kind of upset i was just left behind. i suddenly heard familiar footsteps behind me, i turn around to see.. you guessed it. miguel. we admire eachother up and down for a while until he spoke up.

miguel: "hey.. missed me?"

y/n: "i didn't think you would show."

miguel: "well i'm here now. let's not waste anymore time and go dance!"

          we flirted with eachother and talked about what has happened in eachothers life since the last time we hung out. when we went over to get drinks together, i noticed miguel staring at me.

y/n: "take a picture it will last longer."

miguel: "nah its okay, i'd rather just admire you in real life." i blush at this. "you look really pretty right now, you know that?"

y/n: "why thank you good sir! you don't look too bad yourself!", i say as i'm mocking a british accent. we both laugh at my horrible accent when lucas comes to us.

lucas: "gosh i finally found you where the fuck were you?" miguel's smile fades when he notices our matching attire and connects the dots that he is my date.

miguel: "hey i have to use the restroom.." i knew that he was lying and was really just upset that i was with someone else.

y/n: "wait miguel! are you okay?" i chase after him and grab onto his wrist.

miguel: "just forget it y/n, i shouldn't have came. just go back to your little boyfriend!" he yanks his arm hard from the grasp of my hand.

y/n: "what? we aren't dating, we came here together as friends!"

miguel: "yeah right, and i thought you actually liked me.."

y/n: "i do like you miguel! i've liked you ever since!" his jaw clenches, not believing me.

miguel: "then prove it." i just look at him confused, just standing there. he scoffs and says, "yeah that's what i thought" then he went for the exit.

        i stop him from leaving and pull him in for a kiss. he's shocked at first but then kisses back. (ugh im cringing so hard while writing this.) we stay like that for a while, our hands cupping eachothers face.