oh, who is she?

(lower case intended)

miguel's point of view 😝:

my day has been going SO well at halloween horror nights. i was not paying attention as i was walking, when i accidentally bumped into somebody. a pretty somebody. she didn't say or do anything but mumble, "sorry.." and ran away quickly as if i was a ghost that was going to chase after her. weird.. but now i'm curious. something about her made me think about her the entire night. maybe it was her voice or the way she dressed.. or maybe the fact she just ran away from me, horrified.

y/n's point of view 😘:

HOLY MOLY GUACAMOLE!!!! I JUST MET MIGUEL CAZAREZ MORA!!! MY CELEBRITY CRUSH!! I LITERALLY MADE AN EDIT OF HIM IN MY HOTEL ROOM BEFORE I GOT HERE!! WTH!! my friends and i joked about the cast being here tonight, but we didn't know they would ACTUALLY be here! i ran to tell my friends but they all didn't believe me. they just laughed in my face and told me it was probably just another dude with long hair. ugh i wish i had took a picture with him or say something else other than a pathetic "sorry." i HAD to go post abt this on my insta story.

" i HAD to go post abt this on my insta story

yes.. y/n has a black phone fan/edit account on both instagram AND tiktok, what about it? 🙄