a haunting face

miguel's point of view 🦶:

"fuck i'm going to be late." i spent most of the time i had to get ready for the interview on my 10-step hair routine ( that he will forever gatekeep ) and thinking about the universal girl. i would check my phone every 2 minutes. it has been 30 minutes since giving her my number, and still nothing. maybe she forgot or maybe she doesn't have a phone or- "is this it?," my uber driver stopped in front of the large studio my interview was going to be held in.
"yes, thank you. how much?"

this interview wasn't just regular, boring questions about the black phone, i had to answer questions that were posted by fans on twitter.. and boy was it interesting.
"miguel will you go out with me???😘😘😘"one fan said.
"hi miguellll😜"
"what shampoo do you use? ...asking for a friend."
"is it true that you have a sixth toe on your left foot?"
"pls date me 🙏"

there were a TON of questions, but one stood out to me, "what's your type in a girl?"
my mind went straight to her. i started describing every detail about her that i could remember from this morning and the small interaction we had last night. maybe almost getting a little too specific..

after the interview, i went straight to my phone, in hope to see a new text message notification. i quickly unlocked my phone when i saw the green notification i've been waiting so long for, only to find out it was mason, telling me to hurry up... 😒 come on, it's been long enough! why hasn't she texted me? is this her way of rejecting me? is that why she ran away from me last night? cause i was too ugly? did she think i was one of those people in the scary costumes? ( miguel nobody thinks your ugly, your quite the OPPOSITE of ugly )

y/n's point of view:

i wonder what was written on that piece of napkin. wait.. what if it was someone's number?
i mean.. take a look at me! i'm hot AND sexy! why wouldn't anyone want ask me out? okay maybe i'm just being narcissistic. but it's just a thought!
"OH EHM GEE! A NEW INTERVIEW OF MIGUEL CAZAREZ FUCKING MORA JUST CAME OUT ON YOUTUBE AND IM LOVING IT SO MUCH!"
" jeez y/f/n! ( your friend's name ) it's still like 8 am, people are still sleeping!"
"I DONT CARE JUST WATCH IT! I HAVE TO START EDITING IT!"
*sigh* i open my laptop.
i get what my friend meant when she was screaming about the interview, it was so funny i swear i almost peed my pants at some of the questions. until we got to the question about his type. i got jealous. he was being very specific about his type, almost like he was describing someone. ( little does she know.. ) okay, i know what you guys are thinking.
"bitch you're just a fan, who the fuck do you think you are?"
but i couldn't control my feelings! i thought we had something with the 2 second eye contact we had this morning 😣!

a/n: i hate writing. message me or comment if you have any requests for the future chapters to this book!