Latest Let Exam 2023

muffled - confused ✅
hitik sa bunga ang mangga- maraming bunga✅

___ Eagle: : Claws: ___
talon and panther✅

sum of odd numbers between 4-20 = 96✅

√0.000081
0.009✅

two persons look out through the same bars; one sees mud and the other see star.
the statement best supports as:
Different perspective ✅

May lumabas sa exam kanina (not exactly the same words but the same thought):

Juan and Pedro are walking in opposite direction. Juan is walking at 1.5kph and Pedro is walking at 3kph. If both of them left the same spot at 4:00pm, at what time will they be 9km apart?
Ang sagot ko is 6:00pm✅

ubiquitous - Everywhere ✅

Alagad ng Sining = ARTISTA✅

Despair : Hope : : Moist : DRY✅

✏️GENERAL EDUCATION - ENGLISH KEY POINTS
(Kahit isang thank you lang sana 😊💕)

1. He is the first Asian writer to receive the Nobel Prize.
➪ Rabindranath Tagore

2. He is considered as the greatest English writer and also known as the “Bard of Avon”.
➪ William Shakespeare

3. He is known as the father of horror stories.
➪ Edgar Allan Poe

4. He is known as the Father of Essays.
➪ Francis Bacon

5. He is a Filipino writer whose stories and poems depict Filipino-Spanish cultural beliefs and traditions.
➪ Nick Joaquin

6. He was the first Filipino National Artist for Literature awarded in 1973.
➪ Jose Garcia Villa

7. He is a Filipino migrant whose fiction stories reflect the Filipino’s concept of American culture.
➪ Bienvenido Santos

8. He is known as the greatest Indian writer of all time.”
➪ Kalidasa

9. He is called the “Morning Star” of English literature.
➪ Geoffrey Chaucer

10. He is the first man to replace myth with natural laws.
➪ Thales of Melitus

11. He is regarded as the greatest haiku poet.
➪ Matsuo Basho

12. He is recognized as the father of American literature.
➪ Washington Irving

13. He was the first mythical geographer who was recognized due to his vivid descriptions of lands and people encountered by his hero, Ulysses.
➪ Homer

14. He is a famous composer from Angono, Rizal, and was given a National Artist Award.
➪ Luis San Pedro

15. He is known as the master of “local color” because of his Pickwick Papers.
➪ Charles Dickens

16. He is a Philippine National Artist awardee for Literature, and used free verse and espoused the dictum, "Art for art's sake“.
➪ Jose Garcia Villa

17. She wrote the most exquisite love poems of her time in “Sonnets from the Portuguese”.
➪ Elizabeth Barrett Browning

18. He is a Japanese poet who won the Nobel Prize for literature in 1968.
➪ Yasunari Kawabata

19. He is known as the Father of Tragedy.
➪ Christopher Marlowe

20. He is the first black Nigerian writer to be awarded the Nobel Prize for literature in 1986.
➪ Wole Soyinka

𝗣𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗼𝗽𝗵𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝗘𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
( 𝗞𝗲𝘆𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 )

➪ ESSENTIALISM - 3R's, reading writing, arithmetic, vitals, basic knowledge, basic skills.