Chapter 23

Jack

I carry Bri down the hallway towards her room, laying her gently in her bed. I see her hands start to shake and I lay down next to her, pulling her into my chest. 

"You alright, sweetheart? We don't have to do anything you don't want to." I say gently, looking in her eyes. She gives me a sweet smile and kisses me softly before pulling away to look at me. 

"I want to, Jack. I'm just a little nervous." she says and I chuckle a little. 

"Me too, angel." I admit and watch as her expression softens while she looks at me. 

"Kiss me." she pleads quietly. 

I lean down to capture her lips with mine, moving against her and lifting my hand to run it gently through her hair. I take my time kissing her, doing my best to pour as much love and affection into it as I can. Slowly, I start to feel her body relax under me, her hands wandering my body as little moans slip from her throat. I'm painfully hard, but I still go slow as I let my hand wander down her body and up her shirt, gliding my fingertips across her skin. I feel her stomach clench and watch as her back arches up, trying to push herself closer to me. 

"You want more, sweet girl?" I murmur in her ear. She nods enthusiastically, whining a little as she grabs at the hem of my shirt. 

"Take it off, please." she murmurs, pulling so hard I think she's going to rip it. 

I grin and do as she asks, reaching between my shoulder blades with my free hand and pulling it over my head. I toss it to the side and look down at her, just as she reaches out to run her hands down my chest, her fingers curling until she scratches me gently. The feeling makes my whole body shiver and goosebumps develop over my skin. I take a deep breath and try to focus on her, instead of just pouncing on her like I want to. 

Slowly and methodically I undress her, being careful not to touch her bare skin. I can tell it's making her more impatient, her breathing speeding up as she squirms on the bed. When she's finally naked, I start at her ankles and glide my fingers up her legs and thighs to her stomach. She takes  a shuddering breath, her breasts shaking with the movement. It's enough to make my cock jump, but I ignore it as I replace my hands with my mouth, sucking and kissing my way across her body. By the time I reach her lower stomach, her whole body is trembling, her fingers clinging to the sheets of her bed. I smile and slip out my tongue, letting it glide down towards her pussy. 

"Spread your legs, baby." I whisper against her heated skin. 

She obeys my gentle command instantly, allowing me to sink between her thighs. I take a moment to enjoy the view, watching as her eyes slip closed as I lean forward to and slip my tongue out to caress her clit. She groans again, louder this time as her whole body tenses before she relaxes again. 

"Don't stop." she begs, shifting anxiously against the sheets. 

Her quiet pleas somehow switch a flip in me. I go from hungry to ravenous, her enjoyment the only thing that will satisfy me. I lap at her pussy hungrily, gliding my tongue through her wetness to twirl and flick her clit, gently at first but increasing the pressure as I sense her pleasure grow. I watch her as I feast on her pussy, figuring out what she enjoys most. Her arousal coats my face and I realize I could quickly become addicted to the feeling of making her feel like this. So good she can't keep still. 

My hand wanders up her thigh and I glide my finger through her wetness, poking my finger gently into her pussy, just a little to tease her. She lets out a cry of pleasure, pushing down on me and trying to force me deeper. I oblige her silent request, allowing my finger to slip deeper inside of her. Her moans grow louder as I push her higher, thrusting my finger gently in her while continuing to pay her clit attention. It doesn't take long for her pleas to turn incoherent as she grinds herself into my face. I feel her pussy begin to flutter around my finger, her body stiffening and I can tell she's about to topple over the cliff into bliss.