Chapter 19

Everett

I watch as a flurry of emotions pass over Harper's face, my heart beating hard in my chest as I wait for her reaction. I've never told a woman that before. Actually, I've never told anyone before. I'm pretty sure Jack knows, but he's never said anything outright about it. 

And I sure as fuck wasn't about to point it out. 

Harper takes a deep breath and my eyes refocus on her as she gives me a small smile. 

"That's okay, baby. It's not a big deal." she says warmly, her demeanor matching her words. 

"Really?" I ask, unable to hide the hint of shock from my tone. 

"Of course." she says, running her hands up into my hair and rubbing my head gently. "But can I ask... is there a particular reason?" she asks and I shake my head. 

"No. I just hadn't found the right person yet." I say. "I hadn't found you." I add, kissing the tip of her nose. 

She grins at me and leans forward to press a warm kiss to my mouth. She pulls away much too soon and stands up from my lap, reaching her hand out for me to take. 

"Come on, love. Don't worry. I'll take good care of you." she says with a sly smile. 

I stand up and go to follow her so quickly I nearly trip over my own feet. She sees me stumble and giggles as she leads me to her bedroom. Once we're in her room, she turns towards me and pulls me down to her, trapping me in a heated kiss that makes my whole body tingle. She lets out a little moan, reaching back to squeeze my ass and pull me closer to her. My cock gets hard so fast I go lightheaded for a moment, pulling away so I can breathe. She looks up at me, smiling so beautifully it makes my chest ache. 

"Are you sure you want this?" she asks gently, reaching out to run her hand across my cheek. I nod and tighten my grip on her hips, lifting her and carrying her towards the bed.

"I'm sure." I say. I go to set her down but she lets out a sound of protest so I stop and set her on her feet. 

"Sit down." she says, nudging me towards the bed. I sit down on the edge and wait for her next instructions. "Take off your shirt." she says breathily, her eyes wide and excited as I follow her command.

Once my torso is bare, I look back at her to see her face flushed, biting her bottom lip as she reaches out to run her fingertips down my body. I shiver at the touch, every nerve ending heightened with anticipation. 

"Lay down." she says, urging me back with a palm to my chest. 

It's like I'm in a trance where the only thing I can see, hear or feel is her. She could tell me to do just about anything and I'd oblige at this point. Once I'm on my back I watch as she strips slowly down to her underwear and bra. I reach out to touch her, but she smacks my hand away playfully. 

"I'm the one doing the touching right now." she murmurs as she pulls my pants over my hips along with my boxers until I'm fully naked under intense gaze. I take a deep breath and try to relax, but I'm so turned on my dick is already leaking. "Looks like I'll need to get you ready first." she says, more to herself than to me as she wraps her hand around my cock and strokes it firmly. I let out a loud groan, tipping my head back and biting my cheek to stop from exploding. 

"I think I'm pretty ready, sweets." I groan as she plays with me slowly. 

"I know, baby. You're ready to come already, aren't you?" she asks. I open my eyes to watch her and nod in response to her question since I can't seem to form words right now. "That's perfect. I want you to come, Ev. Just let go." she urges me.