第6章: Jealousy

Start from the beginning

But then, I am really sensing that someone has their eyes narrowed directly at me. It could lead to two people, Bakutoes or my BFF Shoto.

Ding! Ding! Ding! It's Shoto!

Eh? But why? He's really acting weird... GASP! Could it be?! He's finally warming up to me again!?

I quickly let go of Midoriya from my eyes as I head towards Shoto's seat. I'm surprised the teacher hadn't arrived yet. My fried has his head resting on the table whilst his arms was hiding it.

Cute...

I kneeled down right beside him and put my mouth near his ears.

"Shooootooooo..."

I whispered. He flinched in which made me smirk.

But he didn't rose his head up to look at me like he usually do. When this happens he usually sometimes glare at me, or stood up from his seat and leave.

This one is different. Boy, is he actually warming up to me?

I chuckled, "Shotoooo, you okay?" I whispered once again.

I heard him mumble, but the words I heard was the usual: "Leave me alone,"

Hm, guess not. He's still the same. Maybe he's just not feeling well.

"Hey, if you're sick I can always take you to Recovery Girl," I said as my smirk slowly disappeared. For some reason, I am worry about Shoto's health.

Duh~ He's still my best friend after all the crazy shit that happened to us.

"I'm okay. Now, leave me alone and go back to bothering Midoriya,"

He whispered. I raised an eyebrow as I tilted my circular glasses down.

"You sure you're okay?" I asked, making sure tone my voice into a worried one so he'll hear how genuine I am being right now.

He sigh, "Yes. Now leave me alone," He mumbled.

I groaned and rolled my eyes, "Fine. I'll go back to Midoriya now, tell me if you don't feel well, M'kay?" I paused as I stood up as I straightened my skirt, "Love you, bye~" I said with a smug smirk.

But before I could even go back to bothering Midoriya, the door of the classroom suddenly slid open. Revealing Aizawa-san.

"Oi, be quiet. Our class starts right now," He lazily said. He looks tired as hell! Even I feel sleepy with his vibe.

All of us watched as he grabbed something from his yellow sleeping bag. That looks comfy as hell! But I don't want to sleep inside that, it could smell like a 24/7 stressed old man.

"Put on your gym clothes and meet me on the school grounds," He said.

Oh yeah, I need to listen to him now. He is my teacher now, and disobeying me could expel me from this school.

All of the class listened to his words without saying a thing. His presence alone was enough to scare some of them, and I had to be honest, He can be pretty scary.