-

The next day, Adrien wearing his goth clothes was now blending in with Marinette at the Liberty houseboat.

"Hey, Marinette. Who's this guy?" Juleka asked her.

Adrien removed his black beanie and shook his hair to make it messy, "Hi Juleka"

"Adrien? Is that really you? But I thought you were dead!" Juleka got surprised and shocked.

"Here I am back from the dead" Adrien teased.

"But how?" Juleka asked.

"It's a long story, the mansion got destroyed," Adrien said.

"Mostly destroyed but abandoned" Marinette corrected him.

"Yep. I had no other choice or I'd be sent to London with my remaining relatives" Adrien explained.

"He's....He's an orphan. He was wondering if he can be your fake cousin" Marinette said.

"Hmmm, I'll see what I can do to make it convincing" Juleka said.

"Really?! You're gonna help me?" Adrien felt excited.

"Yep, come with me" Juleka brought him in to change his hair color.

Marinette followed in to watch her boyfriend get a makeover.

"Adrien?" Luka gasped.

"Back from the dead" Adrien said.

"We thought you were dead!" Luka said.

"Nice to see you too, Luka," Adrien said while Juleka applies black dye ink.

"You got a lot of explaining, Adrien. It's been a year since you disappeared" Luka said.

"Not today, Luka. I don't want to cause panic" Adrien said.

"Okay," Luka replied.

A few minutes later, Adrien now had pure black hair, even his eyebrows were dyed to make him further unrecognizable.

"Arrroooo!!!" Adrien howled like a wolf, "I love it. I can barely recognize myself"

"You look perfect" Marinette smiled.

"What should we call you?" Luka asked.

"Aiden Bastet" Adrien said.

"That will do" Luka agreed.

"What made you become.....this goth punk?" Juleka asked.

"I wanted a fresh new start after my father died," Adrien said.

"Your father is dead?" Juleka and Luka said in unison.

"No one could have survived the destruction of the mansion. I was among the lucky ones to escape but he didn't make it" Adrien said.

"So why have you been hiding for a year?" Luka asked again.

"Okay, I'll tell you and your sister. I moved into a secret warehouse to spend my new life there. As an orphan, I have no guardian to look after me here in Paris. I didn't want to leave for London to live with my aunt and cousin. Paris is my home and I had no choice but to steal to survive" Adrien told them.

"At the same time, the cat went rogue" Luka pointed out.

"Yeah, he did" Adrien scratched his neck.

Juleka added green highlights to match his eyes, "There, that should do it" Juleka hands him a mirror.

"I love it. Thank you" Adrien said.

"Chloe is really gonna criticize you but she doesn't know you're Adrien," Marinette said.