Pt 2

Four opened the front door to the home both him and X shared, the lights were turned off but there was just enough light from the moon outside to see around the front room. Four locked the door behind him before entering the living room with Two ahead of him.

"So this is your home eh?" Two asked, Four nodded in response "well it's certainly... cosy? That's a benefit of a small house" Two tried to compliment without sounding insulting "yeah it ain't much, but it's what me and X call home alright" Four responded.

"Where is that silly boy anyway?" Two asked curiously "X is out of the house for the week, he's heading over to this dream island that Leafy and Firey built recently" Four explained "I was going to ask X if he wanted to drink some numberillado with me today but since he's out of the house-"

Two flicked his wrist and cut Four off mid sentence "ha! X couldn't tell numberillado from sherry brought at Gelatins steak house" Two mocked in a friendly tone. Although Four didn't like hearing this direct insult towards his friend X, they had to keep up his freindly charade for their plan to work, so they just shrugged it off.

Two clapped his hands before rubbing them together "right! Speaking of which, where is that numberillado you promised me?" Two asked, Four approached a nearby bookshelf "right behind here" Four responded. He pulled out a random book from the shelf. A clicking sound could be heard and the bookshelf began to shake and move slowly to the side, revealing a flight of stairs leading downwards into darkness.

Two approached the stairs "what's this then?" They asked "this here is the household vault, it's where I keep all my prized possessions" Four responded smiling with glee

Two approached the stairs "what's this then?" They asked "this here is the household vault, it's where I keep all my prized possessions" Four responded smiling with glee. "We'll come on then, let us go" Two exclaimed.

But before Two could even take a step forward down the flight of stairs, he suddenly let out several harsh coughs. Four looked at him with a mask of concern "Two I believe you might have a bad cold there" he suggests.

Two flicks his hand forwards "bah, a little cold ain't an issue for me" Two responded before coughing harshly twice more, holding his arm in front of his arm.

Four shook his head "no my friend, the vaults are incredibly damp and cold, it could make you even worse" "I see, nevertheless we should go, the cold is nothing, let's get some numberillado!" Two responded determinably. Four smiled again he followed Two down he flight of stairs, Two had an opportunity to avoid his fate but went for the numberillado instead. This would make Fours plan all the more sweeter...